Sign in to follow this  
leo235

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE AMOUNT OF AMMO?

LESS

could you poeple tell me wether you would like to see more or less ammo in the game? I just wanna know if my opinions are those of the masses and if Im hipster enough

LESS

It would be a interesting experiment, and maybe it even would make people think twice before shooting somebody.

I'm not sure how it would workout, and if the gameplay would benefit from it. There are many, many bullets ingame, that's for sure. Maybe less bullets would change the balance in an interesting way. It would make the player even more vulnerable.

It would be a nice experiment just to see how it goes.

Scarce supplies > Hard and impossible zombies with infra vision.

So yes,

Less of everything would be nice.

Especially, less beans and sodas.

Well, since the hatchet can now be put in the toolbelt, i can live with having less ammo, if i need to clean some area of zed, i can simply bring my axe to the main weapon slot now and chop then.

I liked the ammo the way it was in 1.7. Haven't found a single unit of ammo since the new patch.

There is to much ammo around.

Head into an air-field, it's a galour of ammounition.

Hunting towers have a galour of ammo too!

Have you guys used the melee weapon? Unless your in a building I find the hatchet to be completely useless. I think a pistol should be a bit easier to find also. Maybe I have bad luck but without a gun you only loot deer huts (now that zed spawn in buildings) and after 5 deer huts no gun.

The ammount of ammo seems to be okay at the moment. A higher quantity of different weapons will make it difficult to find and keep the right type.

IT'S DIFFICULT TO TELL SINCE ALL OF MY PARTIAL CLIPS MAGICALLY REFILL WHEN I LOGIN. WE NEED TO FIX THAT VERY CRITICAL BUG BEFORE WE HAVE AN INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION ABOUT THE FREQUENCY WITH WHICH AMMO SPAWNS.

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

I think it's good where it is, but it couldn't hurt to try out having less ammo spawn. As others have said it would make you think twice before you shot someone.

IT'S DIFFICULT TO TELL SINCE ALL OF MY PARTIAL CLIPS MAGICALLY REFILL WHEN I LOGIN. WE NEED TO FIX THAT VERY CRITICAL BUG BEFORE WE HAVE AN INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION ABOUT THE FREQUENCY WITH WHICH AMMO SPAWNS.

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

I believe the new arma beta patch fixes that, good news