Sign in to follow this  
usnavyseals

Can't connect my DayZ.ST server to FileZilla.

Hi, I'm trying to change some things in battleye through filezilla but I cant connect to my server for the life of me. I've tried everything. What exactly do I need to put for the login info? For my host I've tried db.dayz.st and I've also tried my servers IP. For user name I use my standard or FTP username, I think they're both the same, for password I've tried the Rcon/Admin pass, database password, and ftp password, for port I've tried leaving it blank, I put 3000 which is my port on the control panel, 21 and 22. Nothing I do seems to work. Can anyone help me out? May seem like a dumb question but I can't find help anywhere else. Thanks!

Heres some of the errors I'm getting  

Status: Delaying connection for 1 second due to previously failed connection attempt...
Response: fzSftp started
Command: open "My username@dayz.db.st" 22
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server
Edited by U.S. Navy SEALs

The only way I found it to work is to click on File, then Site Manager. Make a "new site" with your server info and connect through that. The quick connect option doesn't do it.

The only way I found it to work is to click on File, then Site Manager. Make a "new site" with your server info and connect through that. The quick connect option doesn't do it.

I've made some progress because now it's only saying login is incorrect. So which four things do I need from my database. I've tried all the options that I know of and none of them work. Some people tell me use db.dayz.st for the host and others say the IP for the host. Same with the username and password. I'm confused as to what I'm supposed to use.

Edited by U.S. Navy SEALs

Sorry to bring up an old topic but DayZ.st support seems to be non-existent. I am also having the same issue with connecting to FTP information provided by the control panel. Anyone have any input at all? I have tried sql username/password, db.dayz.st hostname, etc.. Help would be much appreciated so I can get my battleye filters setup. Thanks!

Anyone at all can help? Hopefully even a DayZ.st staff?? This is very irritating and I have emailed support 2-3 times regarding the issue. Please help.