RUFFMIN

DayZ Hacked Tents!

So you took significant amounts of hacked in loot and posted the location on the official forums?

Clever.

Edited by Statik
  • Like 3

Huh,

I believe you can get banned having hacked items, but I am not sure. What should you do is, take nothing and just drive over those tents and destroy them with that ATV.

Huh,

I believe you can get banned having hacked items, but I am not sure. What should you do is, take nothing and just drive over those tents and destroy them with that ATV.

You cant get global banned for taking hacked in items.

Huh,

How could we get banned we didnt do any duping we just raided tents.

How could we get banned we didnt do any duping we just raided tents.

You won't get banned but you're still a moron for taking and using gear than you clearly knew was hacked in.

Just as bad as the hackers.

• Like 1

I like how you made it look like a WWII movie zooming in on the map but you should be banned for eating hacked in bacon, I'm reporting you with immediate effect.

So you took significant amounts of hacked in loot and posted the location on the official forums?

Clever.

This video is a month old and the tents were removed by the admin who then took our items back off us.

You won't get banned but you're still a moron for taking and using gear than you clearly knew was hacked in.

Just as bad as the hackers.

How am i just as bad as the hackers? i didn't hack, i don't use hacks to put myself at the advantage, I don't teleport, i didn't spawn in items, no I found tents near a town and raid them, because that's what you do in DayZ.v

Pretty sure au1 has been a hackerz paradise for a loooooong time.

Pretty sure au1 has been a hackerz paradise for a loooooong time.

Yea have had problems b4

How am i just as bad as the hackers? i didn't hack, i don't use hacks to put myself at the advantage, I don't teleport, i didn't spawn in items, no I found tents near a town and raid them, because that's what you do in DayZ.v

That is EXACTLY what you are doing.

You knew the gear wasn't legitimate but clearly had no qualms about taking it and using it anyway.

You may not have used them yourself but you are still benefiting from them to the detriment of other legitimate players.

Yea have had problems b4

I tried it a few times ( had good ping on that server) but gave up after repeated teleports, insta broke legs in the middle of nowhere and always finding tents with nvg's etc. This was over a period of time too, it just never seemed to get any better.

That is EXACTLY what you are doing.

You knew the gear wasn't legitimate but clearly had no qualms about taking it and using it anyway.

You may not have used them yourself but you are still benefiting from them to the detriment of other legitimate players.

The fact is the tent were in the open, and easily found, I took the stuff because I knew other people would find them and take it, but it doesn't matter because before i used the items an admin took it all of me and my friends and removed the tents.

Why??

Because you're using illegitimate gear to put yourself ahead of other players. Yes, the admin took it, but when you found that, your original thought wasn't to destroy the camp, but take all the good gear from it in order to put yourself ahead of others. 

Because you're using illegitimate gear to put yourself ahead of other players. Yes, the admin took it, but when you found that, your original thought wasn't to destroy the camp, but take all the good gear from it in order to put yourself ahead of others. 

Almost as bad as the hackers themselves.

Almost as bad as the hackers themselves.

Almost, i just took some items, i don't fucking use hacks to tp player to deathmatch arenas.