Sign in to follow this  
snipernosnipingp

The types of players in dayz (survey will post results)

Some of the questions couldve done with some more player interaction options imo..

• Like 1

Problems with surveys is there is either never enough options..or too many options..or no multiple choice, or the question is not enough in depth..or too in depth..or. Survey was good enough to get some sort of feel Sniper :thumbsup:

A lot of the time it may depend on my mindset, i hovered over the kill with good loot thinking...mmmm if he has a dmr and coyote then i may take him out..but then again i may just watch and let him enjoy his find...but then again...;)

• Like 6

Done, can't wait to see the results.

Filled out it out.

It wasn't a bad poll, every question had an answer that more or less reflected my usual thoughts/actions.

Problems with surveys is there is either never enough options..or too many options..or no multiple choice, or the question is not enough in depth..or too in depth..or. Survey was good enough to get some sort of feel Sniper :thumbsup:

A lot of the time it may depend on my mindset, i hovered over the kill with good loot thinking...mmmm if he has a dmr and coyote then i may take him out..but then again i may just watch and let him enjoy his find...but then again... ;)

Yeah, it also kind of depends on what gear I'm carrying, as well as him and a tonne of other things. Generally the only thing I'll kill for is a vehicle though.

My reply was more along the lines of I'd rather always try to chat with other players at all times.. even when theyre shooting at me (unless I have no cover to safely start typing).

Bandits are

[/] Cruel

[/] Necessary but annoying

[/] GO DIE IN A ****ING HOLE!

I'm a bandit.

umad?

i predict most KoS baddies wont have the nuts to admit they KoS on the poll..

most will lie and say how they would take the player interaction option, when in fact its true it rarely if ever happens anymore..

FWIW, i still never kill players..but i def. am well well past the point were i care about my character anymore..

now i just login and leeroy jenkins until im dead, cuz sadly the dayz community is dead and reduced to CoD fest... real godam shame tbh.

My solution to surveys not having options I would choose ... is to leave those questions blank.  Answered some, but not others.

I kill when I feel it's justified. Although sometimes I've killed out of extreme prejudice, I'll admit. It happens. The thing is, I'm not an unfriendly player, nor an unfriendly person. But other players do pose a threat in this game and when that happens, they just gotta be neutralized. I remember a particularly good day when I had a dmr that saved my life through five firefights. Loved that fucking gun.