The Manager

Teleporting back to a previous position

We where traveling as a group of 7. Only 3 of us had this, but it was nearly not possible to stick somewhat together.

This has also happened to me. As well it was just happening to my friend and it pissed him off so much he quit and has decided not to play until this is patched. He looted his own corpse in elektro (Due a death from the reconnect with 5 minute unconsciousness glitch) and then hopped on his bike and headed NW, a few minutes down the road he teleported back to his old location of the hospital, without his bike. He decided to run his way down to get back to his bike, however when he was nearly there he was teleported back again. He took off on foot one more time but just as before he was teleported again back to the hospital. Also one time my buddy and i logged off just on the outskirts of vybor or putoshka and when he logged back in he had been teleported back into the city. Another time, my friend was running along a main road just inside the forest and out of nowhere he was teleported to the debug plain, he saw one player that was not moving and it was a vast emptyness, lucky he had a compass it took him hours too finally escape.

This needs to be fixed ASAP it makes the game unplayable.

Happened to me again yesterday. Was running out of the market at Kras and ran up the hill three times.

maybe there's nothing wrong with the game and they've incorporated time paradoxes into the game ;D

Happened to my 2 friends when we were running (not at the same time maybe a few minutes apart). Just relogg and evrything is fine :3

Unplayable? LOLZ it only happends in the forest around the factory to the east (for us) ur such a noob. Lyhone tell ur friend to jump of a cliff mkay

I've had this bug about twice in I think around 2 weeks of playing. It seems to be random and not related to latency.

I can't remember the first occurence but the second one was at the apartments in the northern part of Berezino. I ran out into the field northwest and when I reached the treeline, I was teleported back into the very northwest apartment on the first floor.

I hate this bug.

THis has happened to me four times and everyone has took me about one hour back.

Last time i was going to my friend with some food and so i started to go to Cherno from Tulga. When i got to cherno i teleported back to Tulga.

SO god damn annoying.

I haven't ever experienced it, but my friend suddenly had it happen to him twice last night, on two separate servers. Both instances teleported him near a helicopter crash site we had previously checked. The first time it happened was a good 15 minutes later after we checked it (which got him killed in the process too because there ended up being another group there by then) and the 2nd time it was only about 5 minutes later or so.

Yeah this really needs attention at some stage. I'm still getting it intermittently and it can really ruin your dayz night.

Yep I know it's alpha but this is a major issue for the few of us that are getting it.

And i have the same bug. I teleport back all the time when my ping is over 250. So now with my new internet connection, i dont have this problem.

I don't think it has anything to do with your ping. It dosen't matter for me whatever ping I have.

It happens when my ping is 100-250 and still does when it's 40-80 on other servers.

Happened so much to me I haven't fully explored Cherno and the coast leading to Prig and Elektro.

Doesn't matter what are you doing, picking up items, standing still or crouch walking.

Very annoying and I hope they can sort it out soon because I finally got a Lee Enfield rifle and a hatchet so I'm feeling somewhat safe when I go exploring now.

Ugh, it finally happend. I teleported back 1-1,5k right into the gun sights of a dude less than 10m away. When I popped into existens, going "WTF mate?!" he shot me in the back. Fortunately I was carrying alot of high end gear, the dude stuck around to loot me and do a little celebratory dance around my corpse, which gave my friend time to back track our steps, find my corpse and shoot the dude in the face.

Net result, no gear lost, some gear even gained. Really irritating none the less.

Have the same problem here since 1.7.1.5, most time just 200-500m but right now i had a teleport over 5.5km into the appartment in Berezino. After this i run again 400m and had a teleport into the appartment again. But this time i buged into the stairs and died -.-

Could one of the staff members say something to this? ^^

Nearly the exact same thing happend to me some time ago. I killed a guy in one of the northern Berenzino appartments, grabbed some decent loot from him and tried to get the hell out of town into the forest. After running ~500m and reached the treeline I was teleported back to the bodie in the appartment and also inventory was resetted to the moment I just looted the corpse.

This happend four or five times.

Maybe this issue is connected to some specific locations on the map?

I'm not sure it's exactly the same but it's definitely simliar.

Every time I log back into the game, no matter what server, I always end up right back at my initial spawn point. I still have all my kit, but going anywhere is now pointless...

i have the same problem since yesterday. it's really annoying and gamebreaking for me because i get teleported to balota airfield, cherno or elektro the whole time.

edit:\\ okay... i've updated my game with the latest beta patch and it seems to be fixed now.

that's not a 100% guarantee (two of my buddies have the newest patch and still they're randomly teleported).

edit2:\\ seems like it has something to do with a disappearing debug monitor.

I had this happen to me for the first time last night and I've been on 1.7.1.5 since it came out.

I was in a deer stand with flashing water icon and found a can. I opened my inventory and chose consume can and nothing happened. I tried this a number of times with no luck. eventually my guy started doing a crouch animation randomly and I then heard the drinking sound a few MINUTES later. I heard the drinking sound a number of times over the next few mins and the 'you have consumed a can' text came up a few different times two. Eventually my water icon also went green.

About >15mins later and about 5km north all of a sudden I'm back at the deer stand!

I had no other problems with lag except for the can drinking thing and my ping was around 35ms.

I don't know if both are symptoms of the same problem of if one issue cause the other but it's the only time it's ever happened to me so far....

same with 1.7.1.5 and beta all builds been happening since 1.7.1.5 disconnect to fix short term then off it goes again. Some nights no trouble what so ever. :@

Got the latest build and beta as far as I know, had no lag but big delay on trying to eat food, running out of elektro north and got ported back to a house - twice :<.

I've had the same happen to me as well as to my buddies but only when the 'debug monitor' disappeared. Anything that happened after it disappeared seemed out of sync (killed, item pickups, location). When it reappeared I got teleported back and it was like nothing I just did happened. We now log out and log back in as soon as it disappears :f