Sign in to follow this  
itamar (DayZ)

game is not hard in private hives

In private hives u can get help from admins.. i gotta play in those servers cuz it won't let me play official.. its not so fun cuz the admin teleport ppl to where they want and he gives vehicles and it so sux that i can't be a part of normal server with challenge in it

Why cant you play official?

And only some servers do things like that, you gotta look for the professional admins that dont show off there abilities.

We don't give players anything but a few simple supplies when they spawn in. Hatchet Reloaded UK Private Hive

I don't mean spawn items. I see ppl ask things while game.and guess what. They get it. Some ppl are taken to vehicles locations by admins and stuff. Anyway i can't enter official servers because "Bad CD key" error.

That's strange that it won't let you onto public hives.  However this is a good private hive to join http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/143390-ca-1-california-dayzchernarus-1771-regular3donchon-gmt-7-anti-hax-auto-refuel-donator-loadouts-active-admins-great-community/

I've been playing on there for a while and it gives a good survival challenge.  It also has amazing admins who don't abuse powers.  I highly recommend the server.

Donator-Loadouts? I wouldn't really consider that a "good server", then.

• Like 3

Donator-Loadouts? I wouldn't really consider that a "good server", then.

To each his own.  While I'm not the biggest fan of donator loadouts, the server is still amazing.

Just play on servers where admins don't intervene... There are plenty of those. 

I assume that your key has been stolen. I recall you having said that you used a key changer to change ur key and that f*cked up your game and therefore you asked for a trusted keychanger and a list of keys so you could pick a good key..

Just play on servers where admins don't intervene... There are plenty of those.

But there are not plenty Good servers with not interactive admins...

I assume that your key has been stolen. I recall you having said that you used a key changer to change ur key and that f*cked up your game and therefore you asked for a trusted keychanger and a list of keys so you could pick a good key..

I'm the only one who use my key.. i asked admin to check it.. now the game is saved well for me.. and still bad CD key error