Demophon

So today, I was murdered by a Hero I was trying to help out. The really Bandits of DayZ

You could watch the actual event here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drbj8EQihlg&feature=youtu.be

Or..

Listen to my text post... Either way is good for me.

So it was a day like any other, salty sea air, chilly environment, and elektro was under a siege of DMR shells, pistol firing and a lot more... I heard news over the side communication, people told bad things of this place... Murder, theft, betrayal... Having no other place to go I decided to take my chances and if worse came to worse I could try I different spawn. On my way into Elektro I spot a bandit holding a Sniper rifle, moving about on the hill they call "Hill of the Snipers". Unarmed and undecided I went to check for any sort of weapon to kill the Bastard with...

Nothing.. Not even one of those crowbars to smash his brains with, still scavanging supplies I here a friendly "Hello" from a Hero with multiple weapons. I greet him and we decide to check out the sniper and try to kill him to share his loot. We make our way to the hill to the site of the Unfriendly sniper all we hear is the sound of flies and the site of a dead bandit with High value loot. Coyote, Rangefinders, NVG's the LOT. We start sharing the loot but for some reason the Hero stops looting turns towards me and unloads 2 bullets into my skull.. Then, Karma strikes.. Another sniper guns the hero down right in front of me, killing him instantly. We respawn and me knowing that he murdered me asked him to explain himself.. "The sniper got us both dude!" I relook over the footage.. Nope. The hero definitely murdered me without a doubt.

Calling his bullshit, I threaten to upload it to youtube and he taunts me anyway, after a while I get murdered by a zombie and get another Elektro spawn, me thinking of the loot decide to check out the place of death, to my luck there the body is in addition to another one with another set of Range finders. I gloat this triumph and add it to my video! Being a bandit.. Never pays off!

Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

why you don't see moment you have dmr and mags is power time for you?  ;)  why you are greedy guy and join race for gear? :blush:

if you shoot this guy straight away when he is busy take loot :thumbsup:  after hunt sniper guy  :)  you take everythings here and you are survive :P

good lesson for you, don't worry for loot when is minimum 2 guys with guns around :lol:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

Being a bandit pays off much more than being a hero...

I look at being a hero like admining a server. You have to deal with idiots all day and can't do anything about it or else you become shat on. I have been down one road, and will never go down the hero road. lol

• Like 1

What OfficerRaymond said, 9/10 times being a bandit will skyrocket you to success, sometimes they are unlucky and it doesn't work out for them.

• Like 1

Calling his bullshit, I threaten to upload it to youtube and he taunts me anyway,

You threaten to upload it? and then he taunts you. Clearly he knows exactly what he's doing.

Again, hating on my Leroy xDDD P.S. why u delete my comment on youtube? D;

I only uploaded it to prove that Leroy killed me, I didn't want to have to deal with him or his buddies trying to justify it. It's just proof, no entertainment at all

why you don't see moment you have dmr and mags is power time for you?  ;)  why you are greedy guy and join race for gear? :blush:

if you shoot this guy straight away when he is busy take loot :thumbsup:  after hunt sniper guy  :)  you take everythings here and you are survive :P

good lesson for you, don't worry for loot when is minimum 2 guys with guns around :lol:

I was hoping that we were going to split the loots as soon as we got out of the dangerous area... Apparently not :P

Also, i'm not going to murder a hero over loot that we both found... not how I roll but how he's rolls is different

Edited by Demophon

I was hoping that we were going to split the loots as soon as we got out of the dangerous area... Apparently not :P

is good plan and you show you have some honour :thumbsup:  but you still in innocent time when you try believe all player have some true honour :rolleyes:

some guys have this shit for sure but is rare like nvg this shit  :(

is good plan and you show you have some honour :thumbsup:  but you still in innocent time when you try believe all player have some true honour :rolleyes:

I understand that you shouldn't trust everyone in DayZ but in a rare occasion like this, it can turn the bast of players into selfish whores! ;)

• Like 1

When it comes to sharing loot with a complete stranger, Hero or not, you have to be on your guard.  I wouldn't even share loot with a stranger though because of what happened to you.  When it comes to gear in DayZ, even heros will get tempted to keep it all to them self.