Sign in to follow this  
Meteo

What do you do when you already looted everything?

Besides looting / gathering extra supplies (either by killing players or exploring), what exactly do you DO in DayZ?

Haha, it's funny now that I've gotten good at looting I suddenly find myself staring at the map wondering what to do next. Any ideas?

Some things I thought of:

1. Scare people in various ways. Shoot near their feet, make noises in the mic, throw smoke/flares.

2. Leave tents in obvious places, possibly filled with nothing but raw meat.
3. ??????????

I mean I guess I could just kill people, but the fun of doing that to me is only when I get supplies out of it I need. There are better games for doing nothing but killing people for no reason. Anyway, what do you like to do solo or with friends?

My end game past time is healing people.

i also like gathering me some cars and having a huge collection of tents though.

• Like 1

Because im a bandit i like to hunt friendly's, Look for camps/bases and go car hunting

• Like 2

I wee in every pond I can find then laugh when I see someone filling their water bottle.

• Like 2

Scare some people, help people in need and start a gun collection.

Play Guardian Angel.

Stalk a new spawn on the beach, and take down anything that goes to harm them from a far.

• Like 3

Another neat passtime (if you have the patience)

• Like 1

You could gather more gear and leave things in tents near spawn points. Things geared up players wouldn't care about but Bambi would love. Matches, Hatchet, Knife, Water Bottle, Map, and Compass.

I hide in a shed with Steak and a blanket and we pretend there's a huge storm outside and tell scary stories.

• Like 1

Play Guardian Angel.

Stalk a new spawn on the beach, and take down anything that goes to harm them from a far.

That would be pretty fun to do.

Try being a hero you might think easy but the amount of pepole you try to help they try to kill you.

Just make a base setup 2-5 tents filled with stuffz and collect loads of cars and choppers.

Another neat passtime (if you have the patience)

Most awesome video ever about DayZ Trolling.

I sometimes try to make a camp, find some cars, or make some friends. If I have a sniper I will try out my sniping skills. On Banditos.