Sign in to follow this  
Gdaddy22

[SA] Songs

We should make a kind of radio in cars to listen to some songs while driving. First we would have to find a radio or something that could play music in our car. Then, place it in our car, and we're ready to go. The songs could be for ex some popular songs from different artists added to the game or just something created by people from DayZ. To listen songs, we would have to find some discs with music on them. When music in our car is playing, people around the car that aren't inside can also hear it (like in Saints Row).

I can imagine a city of Cherno, full of stinky zombies and poor bandits sitting in a bush waiting for bambies, and me driving through the middle of the city, playing the best hits of 80's on the full volume, like a badass.

Edited by Gdaddy22

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/141731-dayz-standalone-community-radio-station-applications-now-open/

Hi All,

As some of you may know, in standalone there will be in-game radio receivers that will allow survivors to listen to internet radio stations live. The internet shows available have to be pre-approved which can be done below through the application form below, we will only accept 2-5 in this first round as a proof of concept and to see how it works out in game. 

There are some rules;

1. Your radio station MUST be in character with regards to the DayZ apocalypse.
2. You must own or have permission for all the content you use in your application and on your radio show (such as the applicable online radio license - 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_radio_licensing)
3. You must stream your radio show in .ogg format or we won't be able to stream it in-game
4. We retain the right to remove your channel from the game

The application process will be in two stages;

Stage one, this will be a text based application that can be found here - https://docs.google....aV9QuY/viewform, this will be open till 09.00am Czech Republic Local time on Monday 8th July. We will then pick the best applicants and we will invite them to stage two selection.

Stage two, this is only for those short listed from stage one, anyone who made the grade will be invited to submit a 10-15 minute sample of what their radio show would be like if selected and possibly discussing some of your future plans with one of the developers.

So get signing up, I look forward to your applications. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to send me a pm.

Best regards,
Matt

Edited by Beck

Will the radio work on a bike? If so i cannot wait to blast Bicycle Races while riding through Cherno.

Oh, the 80's. The best decade for music.

Quote from me, 16 years old.

First we would have to find a radio or something that could play music in our car. Then, place it in our car, and we're ready to go. 

WHAT?!

however...

The songs could be for ex some popular songs from different artists added to the game or just something created by people from DayZ. To listen songs, we would have to find some discs with music on them. When music in our car is playing, people around the car that aren't inside can also hear it (like in Saints Row).

I can imagine a city of Cherno, full of stinky zombies and poor bandits sitting in a bush waiting for bambies, and me driving through the middle of the city, playing the best hits of 80's on the full volume, like a badass.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124884-give-us-what-we-do-not-need-junk-and-unique-loot/

Oh, the 80's. The best decade for music.

Quote from me, 16 years old.

Another kid who's proud of listening to old music. Someone give him beans.

I want three dog from fallout 3 he's da best after you get over the fact he only says 3 things and has 5 songs.