Adam (DayZ)

DayZ Update 1.4.8

We have put out the new 1.4.8 update.

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.4.8

Make sure you get this here: http://mediafire.com/dayz

Changelog:

[NEW(.7)] Login System (server)

[NEW(.7)] Character Authentication System (server)

[NEW(.7)] Feedback on login progression to clients

[FIXED(.7)] Server getting hung up on client logins

[FIXED] 1.4.7 signature problem

What happened to .7? :P

It was released for about 25min, but it wasnt signed properly, so .8 fixes that.

Is 1.4.8 supposed to reset characters? Went from my lovely little camp with hard earned gear to sitting on the shore with a revolver after the update.

No, it shouldnt. email dayzdevteam@gmail.com with character details - the server thinks you died.

how do i do this i have the mod installed but my brother did this could someone teamviewer me and do the update for me? ;D i know thats asking alot but im computer retarded

No' date=' it shouldnt. email dayzdevteam@gmail.com with character details - the server thinks you died.

[/quote']

Sent.

how do i do this i have the mod installed but my brother did this could someone teamviewer me and do the update for me? ;D i know thats asking alot but im computer retarded

www.mediafire.com/dayz

Download the latest code and unrar it in your @dayz modfolder.

Or read the readme if you haven't installed it already.

If your really struggling add me on Steam and Ill help you, but its easy enough.

No' date=' it shouldnt. email dayzdevteam@gmail.com with character details - the server thinks you died.

[/quote']

Sent. Not sure exactly what you meant by "character details", so I assumed the most obvious definition, hopefully my email doesn't look too silly.

Thanks.

VON seems to be broken.

Sometimes DC doesnt work and it seems that Side is enabled again. I think I tried 2 servers, RU and FR. RU no DC and FR Side worked.

Might be server issue though.