BigChef

M240 & 249

Have any of you found one of these?

I run across 100 round boxes and belts but have never seen the weapon...what fun if I do...Muahahahahaha!!! Sorry, any excuse for a manacle laugh.

I've seen both.  I prefer the M249 SAW if it came down to it, but they're both fine weapons.  Great for cover fire and zombie clearing.  Rocking the MK 48 Mod 0 at the moment actually.

Only at heli crash sites, found the SAW twice and the Mk 48 Mod 0 once. Didn't find any M240 though.

Hi,

M240 is pretty rare, it's the same weapon as the UH1 machine guns. M240 has the same fire power as Mk48 but without the CCO scope. M249 has lower fire power as the two others.

You can find these 3 weapons at military spawn like barracks or heli crashs.

Have a nice day

Funny...just found an M249 at a barracks at the NWAF...coincidence? I think not. You need to kill all the zekes in the area....it's loud and they all come running.

M249 is spawning at barracks too, that's normal. The better point of this weapon is the ammo size, only one ammo clip contain 200 bullets ! Carrying one is enough. Also compatible with stanag ammo.

"it's loud and they all come running."  Other players are coming too !!

• Like 1

I would sooner take the MK48 or M240 than the 249. 556 weapons are icky.

Sure ! if you want to destroy a car or an heli you will need a MK48 or M240 !

The M249 wouldn't be enough powerfull

The 249 is a great hero/survival weapon. Ammo density is unmatched (so you can hold more supplies) and you can use stanag sd mags for quiet zombie kills.

Found them countless of times yea.

m249 saw is more rare in my case, i find the m240 more often.

love the m249 you can use stanag in it making it silenced to zombies if it is stanag SD :)

the m249 (or minimi) SAW is a decent ranged(?) weapon.  m240 has higher firepower so I prefer it since i'm often against hackers who like to spawn in heli's ect.  (I am fighting hackers so I only win about 40% of fights against them) I think I might have taken down as many as 15-16 hacked helis and 2-3 legit ones.  I have seen a tank once or twice.