CodyMurray

DayZ Machinima - Infection: Z First Episode RELEASED!

2IFTjrs.jpg

The first episode of my original machinima series was released to the public today, I thought that you all would enjoy this as much as I did creating.

I highly suggest that you watch it in fullscreen at the highest resolution you are able to. It was filmed and rendered at a native 1080p resolution for maximum quality.

If you enjoy this first episode, go ahead and subscribe to the channel so that you can see the new episodes every Tuesday.

I also suggest liking the SlothClaw Network facebook page, located here.

Click here to see the video on YouTube!

I'd love to hear back from you all to see what you think, this project is going to be highly community driven in the future, so feel free to get in touch with me, comment, criticize, and most definitely share with your friends, clan mates, and server buddies.

• Like 8

Holy crap, that is really cool! And well done too. I'm looking forward to more episodes!

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I'd really appreciate it if people could help spread the word too, so tell your friends!

Very nice video! Looking forward to seeing the next episode.

That is amazing.

Cannot wait for the next episode!

I'm glad that you guys really like it!

We have put a ton of work into this so far, and we are still working hard to create more future content as well!

If it isn't too much to ask, we also have a website and facebook page that I'd like you to check out.

www.slothclaw.net

www.facebook.com/slothclawnetwork/

If you really like it, you could do us a huge favor and pass it around, share it with your friends on facebook, real life or anybody that is interested. I would be very greatful for any exposure that I can get - it's the best way to support the series so that it can grow, and keep on living on.

@trishiefishie

I made this because I'm a college film student and I wanted to try my hand in machinima because it's  a lot more accessible than real life filming equipment, and I wanted to try to make something really cool that other people will enjoy.

Edited by CodyMurray

Nice work.  One thing though. Was Oscar supposed to be Irish or half Scottish-Jamaican?

• Like 2

omg dude you hired steven spielberg for this, didnt you? REALLY good editing! Dont even wanna know how many hours you put into that!

Personally i would liked a bit more action and a bit less talking but lets see whats coming in the next episodes

@demongroover

You just have solved the mystery ;)

@m.cab

I've been working on the first season for about 6 months now, with a lot of interruption from personal obligations that needed immediate attention.

There is a lot more action in the next few episodes, and especially once we get into season 2... Let's just say the team has some big plans that are in the works right now ;)!

Nice work.  One thing though. Was Oscar supposed to be Irish or half Scottish-Jamaican?

Yea that accents apalling didnt sound irish once just really bad scottish accent with random welsh slang thrown in for good measure, the english dudes voice acting / accent is borderline. The 2 yanks are spot on though.

Apart from the dodgy accents and dialogue from the 2 uk natives its an excellent bit of production.

Edited by Easy_Tiger

I'll work more closely with the voice actors to improve the accents if I can, thank you guys for the input.

And where did you get the storyline?

Mostly from playing DayZ and hours of sitting at my computer writing and rewriting the scripts.

This was actually the third or forth revision of the story. It was originally going to be completely different, with only two survivors, however I ended creating many more characters.

*** SPOILER ***

Guess I'm not the only one who knew he was going to get shot at the end? His "just in case I don't make it..." speech just made it obvious he was going to die imo.

• Like 1

*** SPOILER ***

Guess I'm not the only one who knew he was going to get shot at the end? His "just in case I don't make it..." speech just made it obvious he was going to die imo.

I hope you get a chance to check out the new episode next week ;)