Sign in to follow this  
The Jackall

DAYZ 1.7.7.2

So all i want to know is when is 1.7.7.2 getting released? It apparently went for review a couple of weeks back but that also got canned just like the release date for the standalone. I would rather follow progress of the MOD as we will probably get a “urm we don’t have a release date yet for the standalone” in this week’s devblog. I think if we very lucky there will perhaps be a release date next year sometime for the alpha.

I'll respond, but then again I know nothing so I don't think it will help.

I am also eagerly waiting 1.7.7.2 (especially since DayZero Podagorsk has been delayed as well).

I would love to get a little more info about the update!

• Like 1

I love how people have now gone into a passive aggressive approach towards the standalone, it really makes me giggle.

Sorry for the hijack, but anyone know why Podagorsk has been delayed? I was really looking forward to playing it... T_T

Due to recent tech problems with SE3, 4 and 5 plus the continous DDoS of our german servers we've had quite the setback in the development for Podagorsk. It's our top priority to assure stable servers, but since we have failed to do that we've put everything else on hold for the time being until the performance/server issue is resolved. Podagorsk is pretty much ready to be launched any day. We've got the map ready, the spawn system, the loot system - the one thing we lack is basically server capacity. If we released Podagorsk today we'd have 1 Podagorsk server with a 40 player cap.

Today we hopefully (fingers crossed) fixed SE3, 4 and 5 with new, better hardware plus a more stable setup overall.
We ARE still releasing Podagorsk no matter what, but it just might take another week for us.

It's coming, but it's not cause we're lazy or just haven't had the time for it, it's because this shitstorm blew up in our faces when we were deep into finally launching Podagorsk. Shit happens, now we're dealing with it, and when it's dealt with you will be enjoying Podagorsk in no-time.

• Like 1

Thanks for the news, didn't know you worked on it man!

Thanks for the news, didn't know you worked on it man!

lol i am not working on it. you asked a question, i googled it, and voila :D

I hope they release soon. I've gotten to the point that I'm bored and would love to play around with some of the stuff they are changing.

The camo net looks cool, something I've always thought the game could use...the infection mess needs to be dealt with more than anything...IMHO