Sign in to follow this  
TheWizard14

Got free NV goggles

So I last logged off on top of the industrial sniper tower in Cherno with only a M16 and a bandage. Then when I log back on a few days later a bandit is just sitting there looking at cherno with his binoculars so I shoot him in the head. When he dies I take his NVGs and alice pack with lots of food and medical supplies ^_^. 

• Like 1

Happened to me once, except the roles were switched.

Some friends and I spawned in Cherno on a BMRF server, and decided to lock it down. I was on the blue topped industrial, loading in, when someone logged in, literally right infront of me. Needless to say he ate an AKM mag. Sadly, he had no NVGs.

• Like 1

So did I! Just this morning.

I'm playing with by far my most geared up character yet, but managed last night to get into an unnecesary fight with a zed and got infected. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise when I logged on this morning and saw a crashed heli. I had been avoiding these because of the risk and because I had almost everything I needed, but thought I'd check it out and see if there were any antibiotics. En route there was a farmyard and, standing next to it, was a ghillied player with his DMR out. I have not idea is he was AFK or if it was a corpse glitch but I managed to take antiBs from his ALICE pack and also his NVGs, the first pair I have yet found in-game. I also, in case he was alive but AFK, dropped my DMR and revolver and replaced them with his DMR and G17 (and 5x silenced G17 ammo).

A good haul, which wouldn't have happened if I hadn't got needlessly infected!

• Like 2

So did I! Just this morning.

I'm playing with by far my most geared up character yet, but managed last night to get into an unnecesary fight with a zed and got infected. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise when I logged on this morning and saw a crashed heli. I had been avoiding these because of the risk and because I had almost everything I needed, but thought I'd check it out and see if there were any antibiotics. En route there was a farmyard and, standing next to it, was a ghillied player with his DMR out. I have not idea is he was AFK or if it was a corpse glitch but I managed to take antiBs from his ALICE pack and also his NVGs, the first pair I have yet found in-game. I also, in case he was alive but AFK, dropped my DMR and revolver and replaced them with his DMR and G17 (and 5x silenced G17 ammo).

A good haul, which wouldn't have happened if I hadn't got needlessly infected!

Now that's the kind of robbery I can get behind.  :)

Well, this happened to me and my group once, we were all fairly ignorant noobs, we had some good gear, AK's spread out among us, and even a SAW. So, the five of us decide to go to the NWAF for the first time, we heard the stories about how dangerous the NWAF was, but we thought, "Hey, we're five bad asses, who would want to mess with us?" I was the appointed navigator, because I had one of the only map and compass combos, and looked on one of the loot maps on the wiki, and saw a barracks close to us on the south eastern tip, so we decide to go there and flew out muscles. We were in the barracks (this was still the time where we pissed ourselves at the sight of a zombie closer than 20 meters) having successfully crawling in their, legs shaking because of all of the zombies. We walk in their and it's the god of loot came down to personally grace us with loot, there was an M4A3 CCO, an M24, and even an AKS-74 KOBRA.(At the time, that was still a great gun for us) We're taking all of the stuff, and then I peek my head out of the room I'm in, and I ask, "Hey guys, who has the bandit skin, it looks awesome!" Because one of them looking at a pile of loot on the ground. Then one of them replied,"Erm... Tripp? We're all still nooblet survivors." (heed me, me and another guy, *****Shadow were the only two people in there, the others were watching outside) "Wait, then who just got it, there's a guy standing at the end of the hallway?" *****Shadow comes out of his room and looks at him like,"Wut." The guy turns around, (We still think he's someone in out ground who isn't talking) and unloads several bullets into 'Shadow. My bambi senses are tingling, so I bolt, trying to run outside the door, I just make it past the doorway when I hear a couple of shots, my legs break, and I see my blood count down from 140-0. My group is screaming around me, (in skype) asking what's going on,"Please kill him :(" They walk in there, he's looting our bodies. Revenge was nice, but it was still my first trip to NWAF.