wild_man

i see some thing i dont believe

OK, so I am hide in one place for ambush players who running from starry to NWAF, I try first time Dmr and is too much fun :D  

is quiet time, I don't see no guys maybe 10 minutes. Then one guy is appear too much close, I shoot him maybe 6 time but he don't die or nothing :o

he say me in direct 'Why you shoot? I am admin!' :o

I say 'you fucking hacker pussy guy' >:(

he say me 'no I am admin, I use some tool for check every guy is not cheat' :|

I don't say nothing because is too much shock for me :o

• Like 1

How did he reply?....

he teleport away :|

There's much better admin tools available for checking on players without interfering with their game.

Personally i'd report it to the admin of the server so they can verify that it was one of them, smells like a hacker to me.

• Like 3

Personally i'd report it to the admin of the server so they can verify that it was one of them, smells like a hacker to me.

is true he was admin, after some chatty guys in side chat talking about this :| ... he make joke about god mode and give some clue to player where is sniper >:(

one guy say 'shit my body is gone, is possible you give me some gun and map' admin guy say 'where are you?' guy say 'otmel'

admin guy is teleport to otmel and give him shit and they make discuss in side chat so every guy is know this shit. :blush:

'one guy say give me one heli please?' admin say 'no, I dont give nothing unless you make one donate'

is true he was admin, after some chatty guys in side chat talking about this :| ... he make joke about god mode and give some clue to player where is sniper > :(

one guy say 'shit my body is gone, is possible you give me some gun and map' admin guy say 'where are you?' guy say 'otmel'

admin guy is teleport to otmel and give him shit and they make discuss in side chat so every guy is know this shit. :blush:

'one guy say give me one heli please?' admin say 'no, I dont give nothing unless you make one donate'

It is possible he could be a hacker...and people would be donating to a fake website...

But, who knows?...

What i find most astonishing is that you sit and camp in one place, why buy a game just to sit still and not move ? :lol:

PvP i get and understand why but sitting camping is the lamest type of bandit there is :( you play the game so wrong and so sad.

What i find most astonishing is that you sit and camp in one place, why buy a game just to sit still and not move ? :lol:

PvP i get and understand why but sitting camping is the lamest type of bandit there is :( you play the game so wrong and so sad.

It's DayZ you can play however you want. That's the point of the game. You can't play the game "Wrong".

• Like 1

There is no wrong or right way to play the game, so says Rocket. As for the camping in one spot, it's quite fun camping a well traveled area, such as the NWAF or the Elektro hill, just to snipe any unfortunate soul who crosses your sights. It's fun knowing they either ran for an hour to get there, or they recently spawned and then get shot in the face and rage hard.

I suggested it to him, it was his first time getting his hands on a DMR. According to what I have read from his posts, he actually bandits in close quarters and stays away from the sniper rifles, but he got his hands on a DMR now, so I suggested him to test it out near highly populated areas. Just so he can try the life of a unhonorable bandit.

It's not that bad really, I'd say its the players own fault if they go to Stary or NWAF and get killed. It's obvious it's a highly populated place and if you go there you're just looking for trouble. Although snipers in Cherno and Elektro... that's the lamest shit ever.

There is no wrong or right way to play the game, so says Rocket. As for the camping in one spot, it's quite fun camping a well traveled area, such as the NWAF or the Elektro hill, just to snipe any unfortunate soul who crosses your sights. It's fun knowing they either ran for an hour to get there, or they recently spawned and then get shot in the face and rage hard.

So you find it fun to randomly shoot unarmed people in Elektro? I can understand Stary and NWAF (As long as you aren't a combat logging dumbass who immideatly ALT+F4s when a 7.62 shot passes his head) but what the hell is fun with shooting someone who barely gets off the coast when it doesn't benefit you?

Edited by dollon
  • Like 1

Doesn't sound like a very good server with admins that do that sort of thing.

So if you find a sniper rifle just drop it to avoid camping so you aren't playing the game wrong?

Edited by Chris529

is true he was admin, after some chatty guys in side chat talking about this :| ... he make joke about god mode and give some clue to player where is sniper > :(

So he was just a shitty admin then.

If he is the admin then he's using his tools for the wrong reasons. There are better ways to go around this. Though I have a feeling he was checking if you had ESP or not. Best way to do that is to either keep tabs on them and/or go invisible / turn into a rabbit. I've never done the invis / rabbit trick but I hear it picks them up pretty easily.

Make sure you let the server community know you're unhappy with the way they monitored, since it'll get them to improve their tactics and not interupt gameplay.

Then again from the other posts it just seems like they're crappy admins using the tool to benifit the server and themselves rather than the players. I suggest looking somewhere else to play. See if any of your friends have servers they like.

Edited by Mayuyu

So you find it fun to randomly shoot unarmed people in Elektro? I can understand Stary and NWAF (As long as you aren't a combat logging dumbass who immideatly ALT+F4s when a 7.62 shot passes his head) but what the hell is fun with shooting someone who barely gets off the coast when it doesn't benefit you?

Sometimes for bandages yes, other times just to make them angry for the fun of it. The benefit is the amusement I get from people raging quietly or in side chat.

KoS, you are a funny guy. I don't know why, but your posts make me so happy :D

Sometimes for bandages yes, other times just to make them angry for the fun of it. The benefit is the amusement I get from people raging quietly or in side chat.

tsk tsk... Thats just pathetic  Guys like you are the reason a lot of people stopped playing this mod.

Be proud of yourself and keep up the good work.....

• Like 1

One time there was this guy I thought was a hacker, so being an admin I tped to him invisible. He was just standing there so I tp away get a mozzie (I am an admin on an epoch server) tp with the mozzie back and start flying it while I'm invisible. I thought it was funny so after flying for a minute I ejected out of it and of course the mozzie lands on him. Killing him. So turns out he wasn't hacking.     

tsk tsk... Thats just pathetic  Guys like you are the reason a lot of people stopped playing this mod.

Be proud of yourself and keep up the good work.....

Thanks! I will, and if people can't take being killed in a game then they should leave the internet as well as DayZ. In fact they deserve to be spawn killed for eternity because they're such bitches about it.

OK, so I am hide in one place for ambush players who running from starry to NWAF, I try first time Dmr and is too much fun :D  

is quiet time, I don't see no guys maybe 10 minutes. Then one guy is appear too much close, I shoot him maybe 6 time but he don't die or nothing :o

he say me in direct 'Why you shoot? I am admin!' :o

I say 'you fucking hacker pussy guy' > :(

he say me 'no I am admin, I use some tool for check every guy is not cheat' :|

I don't say nothing because is too much shock for me :o

I noticed that you type English much better in your earlier posts, are you trying to be like Gooogle or is it just to get more attention?

I noticed that you type English much better in your earlier posts, are you trying to be like Gooogle or is it just to get more attention?

always some guy say me 'you are google?' or 'you not google!!!'  >:(

this shit make me confuse, >:( one time I see some post 'Is KoS google?', admin say 'No!' is lock, after I find one post from duck face guy with name google, he maybe speak not perfect English so guys say this bullshits?

when I fitst join this forum I am too much nervous to write things because I get too much hate from CoD forum for my grammar and spell mistakes. My girl help me too much sometimes she type what I say, sometimes she watch me and say 'no, you make mistake', one time she make funny joke and put shit I dont say, after this I don't let her type nothing. :P

anyway is ok now I feel too much confident,, some guys say me your English is improve, :thumbsup: we understand most things. :thumbsup:

always some guy say me 'you are google?' or 'you not google!!!'  > :(

this shit make me confuse, > :( one time I see some post 'Is KoS google?', admin say 'No!' is lock, after I find one post from duck face guy with name google, he maybe speak not perfect English so guys say this bullshits?

when I fitst join this forum I am too much nervous to write things because I get too much hate from CoD forum for my grammar and spell mistakes. My girl help me too much sometimes she type what I say, sometimes she watch me and say 'no, you make mistake', one time she make funny joke and put shit I dont say, after this I don't let her type nothing. :P

anyway is ok now I feel too much confident,, some guys say me your English is improve, :thumbsup: we understand most things. :thumbsup:

Right.... -sigh-

always some guy say me 'you are google?' or 'you not google!!!'  > :(

this shit make me confuse, > :( one time I see some post 'Is KoS google?', admin say 'No!' is lock, after I find one post from duck face guy with name google, he maybe speak not perfect English so guys say this bullshits?

It's sort of a joke I believe because of your english being somewhat similar to his translations. You shouldn't feel too worried about this, your english is actually very easy to understand even though you have a lot of grammar and spelling errors.

Also that duck-face profile picture is actually dolan, a finnish meme (That has now gained popularity all over the internet) about a psychopathic rapist version of Doland Duck. Just thought I'd mention that.

• Like 1

It's sort of a joke I believe because of your english being somewhat similar to his translations. You shouldn't feel too worried about this, your english is actually very easy to understand even though you have a lot of grammar and spelling errors.

Also that duck-face profile picture is actually dolan, a finnish meme (That has now gained popularity all over the internet) about a psychopathic rapist version of Doland Duck. Just thought I'd mention that.

is ok now  :)  I don't make stress for this, before was  make me too much confuse

I don't like to be compare with some psychopathic rapist duck   :o

I don't like to be compare with some psychopathic rapist duck   :o

I didn't mean that others think you're similar to the meme, it's just the profile picture that is Dolan, lol. They only find you similar to the guy with the profile picture due to the english :P

Edited by dollon
  • Like 1