mechwarrior0311

Server Admin Killed me upon Logging In.

Hi, I had an Alice pack, a Lee enfield with ammo, a Makarov with 6 magazines, 3 bandages, 2 morphine, a silenced MP5, a 1911, and so on. As soon as I logged in I died. Some server admin on Atlanta servers killed me upon logging in to steal my gear. I was in Elektro on top of a tall building when logging in.

And? Why would you log off in such a dangerous place? If someone spawned on my face i would have killed him too, also, did you create this to try and get your stuff back? Poor guy... it's probably all looted alredy.

No I created this because a server admin killed me upon login to steal my gear, not a player.

I believe it was Atlanta 42 or something similar

Admins can only kill you via Arma II Means. He did not slay you, he shot you.

So what is the point of this thread?

Admins can not: Slay, Spawn gear or vehicles, or any other means of cheating.

ur playin' an Alpha game, have no proof, and here you are whining about all this gear you supposedly had......good one.

I had a MP5 SD, an M16A203, and lots of ammo yesterday until the updates came out. Now I might as well be a noob again but you don't hear me complaining about it.

I just doubt it that is what happened, I log in pretty fast, me and another guy died instantly on top of the building as soon as I logged in. No shots or anything like that.

If there was no shoting, maybe it was an hatchet? Those things are OP XD

yeah this is my whiny post, I already stated that in Stimorollive chat lol, but whatever, they all told me to post here including the broadcaster and his mods. So this is my whiny post, check the admins they blow.

Yeah... You logged in the most unsafe place imaginable. Someone was camping there, you popped in right next to them and was shot dead before you had entered the game fully.

ProTip: Never, ever, ever log out anywhere near where other players visit regularly. You are just asking to log back in to "You Are Dead".

Logging off and back in in Barracks, famous sniping locations, in Military tents, in Supermarkets and anywhere else heavy traffic is to be expected is STUPID.

Of course, if you do not have the 5 - 10 Minutes to go back into the woods and hide properly because of your wife is calling for something or you finally need to go to work or WHATEVER, then take a server that is low on population and log in there, crawling into some safer zone and log back in where you want to play.

I got shot 3 or 4 times while logging in, shit happens. I also shot quite a few people that suddenly popped up in front of me in high value areas. Stupid people often die, but never get extinct.

Yep.

TL;DR

Don't log off in towns.

Log off in the woods.

Are you serious it was like 4 lines of text...

You have to realize, that there is a bit of lag between when your character appears in game, and when you actually have control. Even if it was a second or two, I would have had 3 rounds into you already.

balls

A lot of threads seem to need this picture lately...

XI9B3.jpg

You have to realize' date=' that there is a bit of lag between when your character appears in game, and when you actually have control. Even if it was a second or two, I would have had 3 rounds into you already.

[/quote']

This.

Your character model ingame spawns WAY before your own PC finishes loading. Even with an "instant" load you would still have ~1-2 seconds whilst the black screen fades.

Killing somebody who's just logging in can be done by anyone and anything... (except for a spawnie without weapons, that is)