Sign in to follow this  
TriPshOt

Why You Should Play on US264

Hello,

My name is TriPshOt. There are many reasons one should play on the public server: US264. It is completely vanilla. We have active and friendly admins. The are helpful and try to provide a good time. We try to run a good server where you can go and hang out, or get your friends, hop on TeamSpeak and function as a group. It is a 50 slot server and it is usually pretty full. Other things about the server: We allow third person, name tags, and crosshairs. We have Side Chat where text is allowed. Voice is enabled but is not allowed. Along with the usual direct, group, and vehicle chats.

It is run by this awesome group called "Adrenaline Gaming". A group I am apart of myself. Adrenaline Gaming is set up as one big group with a couple of "sub" groups. You have "RS", which stands for "Reaper Squad". They are the tactical players. They make bases everywhere and you really don't want to get on their bad side. Then we have "HS", which stands for "Hero Squad". As you can probably gather by the name, these are the heroes. They will help you if you need it. Then we have "O", which stands for "Outlaws". This is the group I am in. We are the "Bandits" We play tactically, and strike at every chance. We don't care if we live or die, but we always win. Join us and you are safe, play against us you are free game. Last but not least we have "Merc", which, believe it or not stands for "Mercenaries". This group is similar to  "O" with the exception that they care if they die or not. The group up, get in get out. The thing that sets them apart is, well, they are mercenaries. If you have a problem, bet it admin or player, for a small fee (in-game stuff not real money) they will attempt to hunt them down and kill them mercilessly. You do not have to join any sub group. You can just be a normal "Regular" and have a fun time doing it. 

We also host a variety of other games such as Team Fortress 2, and Half Life 2 Death Match.We have a large TeamSpeak which can be connected to here: ts.adrenaline-gaming.net. Our website is: www.adrenaline-gaming.net.

I am not going to sit here and say we run a perfect server, with perfect players. NO SERVER DOES. However we attempt to provide the best service out there. It would be great if you would come play with us. We always love to meet new players. Young, old, boy, or girl, you are bound to have a great time over at US264. Please come by and have a look, if you like it stay, register on the forums, and become a "Regular".

Thanks for reading. In case you missed it, our website is: www.adrenaline-gaming.net. Our TeamSpeak info is: ts.adrenaline-gaming.net. The actual server IP is:  72.5.195.86:2302. 

-TriPshOT