Sign in to follow this  
Blaster271

How Do i download DAYZ

So i have my $25 ready to buy Arma II: Combined Operations on steam. the question is, how do i download it and install both Arma II, Arma II: Operation Arrowhead and DAYZ?, If you have any idea how to do this please tell me step by step, like this

1) (blah blah blah)

2) (blah blah blah)

ETC.... 

:beans:  :beans:  :beans: 

Please add me on Skype: Blaster271

(Just in case i don't understand how to download it with your steps)

Well you figured out how to make obnoxious text, so that's a start.

Download here. http://dayzmod.com/
If you can't get it to work, can I have your copy of Arma 2 OA?

• Like 4

Applejaxc, I don't know you and i will NOT give you my copy of Arma II OA. All i wanted was information of how to download the game. Such as steps, i wanna make sure i don't make a mistake.

Edited by Blaster271

Hello,

after downloading, run BOTH games at least one time. Then download and install DayzCommander. Make sure that you have dayz and and beta patch installed and up to date. ( these can be found in install/update tab in commander. Currently versions: dayz 1.7.71 and Arma2 103718.)

Thats it. After that all you have to do is to choose the server where you want to play and make sure you have enough beans.

Here is a good tutorial about installing:

-P-

edit: typo and link

Edited by PredatorSchnizel
  • Like 2

Thanks so much guys, I appreciate it :D

Edited by Blaster271

HERMAHGERD-LOOK-AT-ME-TEXT

Welcome back to the 90s.

So i have my $25 ready to buy Arma II: Combined Operations on steam. the question is, how do i download it and install both Arma II, Arma II: Operation Arrowhead and DAYZ?, If you have any idea how to do this please tell me step by step, like this

1) (blah blah blah)

2) (blah blah blah)

ETC.... 

:beans:  :beans:  :beans: 

Please add me on Skype: Blaster271

(Just in case i don't understand how to download it with your steps)

*sob* the amount of comic sans is TOO DAMN HIGH!

Download DayZ Commander. After thats installed click on Install/Update, then click on DayZ.