There were 4 bandits chasing me, so I ran into a house. But now 3 of them are checking the houses, and one of them is guarding the outside. All I have is a Hatchet and a couple of tin cans. Please they're closing in, what do I do?! 

• Like 3

Call on my sniper friends from TMW to save my arse ;D

There were 4 bandits chasing me, so I ran into a house. But now 3 of them are checking the houses, and one of them is guarding the outside. All I have is a Hatchet and a couple of tin cans. Please they're closing in, what do I do?! 

is tricky time for you for sure :|

if is me I am kill guy on door with axe, take gun then try kill other guys I shout in direct chat some insult and make animal noise for confuse ;)

maybe you make big fuck up and die from this plan but you die like some man with balls not hide in some house like pussy guy B)

• Like 4

If all you have is a hatchet and tin cans, then why on earth do you care if they kill you? Personally, I'd hop on direct chat and see if they'd consider kidnapping you instead. Tell them you don't have any weapons, but you just don't want to die. Let them know that you could be useful, for example to attract zombies or lure other players out into the open. It won't be long before Stockholm syndrome sets in and you'll be one of the gang.

I assume that he is now....dead...

I think you're right Wolfy, 

R.I.P :(

A military funeral will now be hosted for him...

We will have a minute silence...and then, say our thoughts on how brave he was...

Translation

WIR JETZT ZU ZAHLEN IN BEZUG AUF TERRIBLEFATE! MITGLIED SO BRAVE, DASS ER AUF SEIN LEBEN CLUCHTED! Nur bei einigen TINS ​​UND einem Beil! Eine Schweigeminute WIRD JETZT FÜR IHN gehostet werden Rest in Peace!

Minutes silence...now...

Dont log off just charge them and hope for the best

• Like 1

is not sure what happen this guy is dead or what?

option #1 he log from fear :o

option #2 he hide like bitch and don't even try look from window, one guy comes to execute like sick dog ;)

option #3 he grow some ball and die in too much glory from try kill these guys   :D

is too much choice :huh:  before I make some respect I need know the true of this :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he ran out like a grizzly bear, ripped one apart with a hatchet...but the two others hunted him, and he was riddled full of bullets...

He deserves a memorial anyway...

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he ran out like a grizzly bear, ripped one apart with a hatchet...but the two others hunted him, and he was riddled full of bullets...

He deserves a memorial anyway...

you make some fair point :)  I am remove my mask and shoot full AK mag into hospital for respect this guy :thumbsup:

• Like 1