hedich

Barbwire really?

I usuly dont bitch about content but this is just to much, just left a server that had barbwire on almost every single loot spot in elektro.

this is a greifer tool nothing else needs to go.

that's all.

Try another city? That "Griefer" could have been trying to keep his loot supplies safe from both zombies AND people. Or maybe it is the beginning of a safer city?

Or maybe someone had too much time on their hands...

Yeah. Barbed wire needs to have a way to get rid of it. You shouldn't be able to pull it apart with your bare-hands. Maybe a toolbox or something.

Atleast with sandbags you can vault over them.

Barbwire is stupid, I get forced to server hop to get out of places where I logged out because some prick has barbwired the door.

Removable if you have the toolbox, point at one of the metal rods holding the barbed wire, should sort you out.

Don't go jacking around bare handed on old rusty barbed wire, you might get a nasty cut or an infection that no one can cure.

I have noticed the same thing, The point i should bring up is now barbed wire is far to common, You don't need anything to set it up, You need a tool box (which is more rare than the wire it seems) to tear it down, and others cant vault over it, I feel that the spawn for such an item should be much more rare.

seperate wire cutters and the toolbox. or increase toolbox spawn rate in relation to barb wire. I have been seeing so many barbed wire kits spawning lately it's rather ridiculous.

Who has barbed wire kits in their home, really? And who doesn't have a nice pair of side-cuts?

Maybe industrial buildings have a chance to spawn toolboxes which are unmovable but contain a wrench, cutters, and screwdriver. The three items can be "combined" into a toolbox which maintains all toolbox functions.

A wrench would be needed to repair vehicles. Cutters for removing barbed wire, and a screwdriver for some other purpose.

Can't vault over barbwire? Are you certain of this? Because I am almost completely certain that on multiple occasions last night I was able to do just that and vault over it.

Can't vault over barbwire? Are you certain of this? Because I am almost completely certain that on multiple occasions last night I was able to do just that and vault over it.

depends on its placement and how high the game decided to put it on the ground.

Have you ever try to go through a barbwire ?

I had several occasion to do so, I'm far from being Superman and still I can go through.

I believe a fair statement would be to be slowed at 5-10% speed and loose some blood point and a 80% chance to get a bleeding.

It goes the same for Z, it can be a power full trap. How ever those thing when over crossed are getting used to a point they are no more harmful.

I truly think the barbwire would be more interesting like this:

- 90 to 95 % slow

- 80% bleeding chances + damage taking while crossing + maybe possible drop of small item

- use over the time till total destruction (same pattern as a tank goes out of gaz)

Who has barbed wire kits in their home' date=' really? And who doesn't have a nice pair of side-cuts?

[/quote']

Farmers.

So we should be finding it in the middle of a pub in cherno then, you're saying.

Farmers don't replace their barbed wire that frequently that they would have spools of it laying around either.

Maybe industrial buildings have a chance to spawn toolboxes which are unmovable but contain a wrench' date=' cutters, and screwdriver. The three items can be "combined" into a toolbox which maintains all toolbox functions.

[/quote']

Toolboxes already exist in game.. They can be used to take down barbed wire..

Maybe industrial buildings have a chance to spawn toolboxes which are unmovable but contain a wrench' date=' cutters, and screwdriver. The three items can be "combined" into a toolbox which maintains all toolbox functions.

[/quote']

Toolboxes already exist in game.. They can be used to take down barbed wire..

and they are very rare. wire kits on the otherhand.... major abundance.

put wire ONLY in military bases and farms. no spawn in cities (how many office buildings have concertina wire spools in the lobby?).

I did a mission to the barracks at the NW airfield last night in the pitch black and there was barbed wire across the entrance :@

It's a suicide mission getting in there let alone having to deal with barbed wire and 10+ zombies inside the barracks

All I want to know is where are people getting the jackhammers necessary to pound those metal poles into concrete to prevent them from falling over and having the barbed wire fall flat on the ground along with it? That is to say: barbed wire cannot feasibly and should not even be permitted to be placed in such locations by hand. This on top of the fact that the wire fencing still causes graphic glitches that make it impossible to see anything, it should just be removed.

Also, when I do run into barbed wire in the game, inside of buildings such as coffee shops/etc. I wonder why I'm not permitted to throw the coffee table over the barbed wire and just climb over unscathed like I would REALLY be able to?

I try to put some wire in electro church to help us hold a position me an my friends. However, the wire manage somehow to clip pass pole and block the whole door.

Conclusion, me and my friends are stuck and GUESS what? Zombie just fing pass the wire no problem. Need to be fix. Wire should hurt/stop zombie and only hurt player that goes in them, but give player option to slowly pass over wire. This way people have time to shot them and zombie have time to eat them, see balance.

I have vaulted over every obstacle, sand bags, tank trap, wire.

I was unable to vault over some wire in electro fire station. It made me cry delicious tears, which I ate, myself. I felt a little better then. But then someone shot me and I died.

My pillow ate my tears as I cried myself to sleep. Maybe it should only be placeable outside, and then could be used as funnel, to channel zombies into an easy-to-handle line.

I don't think zombies would really care about the barbs ripping into their decaying flesh as they scrambled through it to get to your delicious brains (and tears).

YES

barbed wire should only be placeable outside.

AND it should not spawn in cities.

i find it just weird, barbed wire holds of players, but when zombies come, they just run right through it like its nothing, i go upstairs and zeds couldnt come through the door blocked by it, they still come up somehow

also, far too common spawn and should only be placeable with a toolbox imho

Now they are broken.

Its used mostly for securing loot spawn points and it greatly help server hoppers.

Sometimes you can vault over them sometimes not.

Toolbox is rare and sometimes you just cant aim at right point.

In current state they just should be removed.