Wolfensteinsaurus

Stormtroopers of chenarus

Ok I will.  

Here's the deal.  You can keep this clan thread even though every ounce of me wants to close it and in return I ask that you refrain from making any remarks outside of this thread that even hint at the fact that you like to be affiliated with Nazis or that they're cool.  Let me spell it out:  Outside of this thread, drop the Nazi bollocks.  Ok?  Ok.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 4

Ok I will.  

Here's the deal.  You can keep this clan thread even though every once of me wants to close it and in return I ask that you refrain from making any remarks outside of this thread that even hint at the fact that you like to be affiliated with Nazis or that they're cool.  Let me spell it out:  Outside of this thread, drop the Nazi bollocks.  Ok?  Ok.

Done...

Ok I will.  

Here's the deal.  You can keep this clan thread even though every ounce of me wants to close it and in return I ask that you refrain from making any remarks outside of this thread that even hint at the fact that you like to be affiliated with Nazis or that they're cool.  Let me spell it out:  Outside of this thread, drop the Nazi bollocks.  Ok?  Ok.

You gents are extremely lenient, ill give you that.

• Like 1

I thought....  :(

RKyAiPc.jpg

Aaanyway.. Sorry but I just had to

Edited by Zarniwoop
  • Like 5

Well storm troopers has nothing to do with the Nazis or Germans. The term "storm trooper" was first used BY the Germans in the First World War to describe the Canadian troops that they had to fight against because the Germans feared the Canadians most.

Just curious before anyone else tries to join, but say if i were to be a riflemen, would your clan supply me weapons and gear?
And what does the storm trooper role do?

Edited by JokeJosh

Well storm troopers has nothing to do with the Nazis or Germans. The term "storm trooper" was first used BY the Germans in the First World War to describe the Canadian troops that they had to fight against because the Germans feared the Canadians most.

It does when you combine it with a faux Swaztika avatar and having to shout "Heil" at the leader.  Anyhoo, it's not up for debate and I'd quit while you're ahead if I were you.

• Like 2

I assume Wolfensteinsaurus was eager to present his group the to the world...

DJirMpO.png

While eager, I'm not sure if it beats the night I drunkenly played air guitar on my keyboard and posted 5k copies of they gave me keys to a US server thread.  I'll never forget the Smasht quote to this day, "stop breaking the forum please."

• Like 3

While eager, I'm not sure if it beats the night I drunkenly played air guitar on my keyboard and posted 5k copies of they gave me keys to a US server thread.  I'll never forget the Smasht quote to this day, "stop breaking the forum please."

But you turned your life around and became the valuable bearded member of the forums I see before me.

• Like 1

But you turned your life around and became the valuable bearded member of the forums I see before me.

Oath bruv, Wolfensteinsaurus its never to late to turn yourself around.

• Like 2

It does when you combine it with a faux Swaztika avatar and having to shout "Heil" at the leader.  Anyhoo, it's not up for debate and I'd quit while you're ahead if I were you.

No i understand, I'm just saying if hes trying to be all nazi, he has it wrong.

You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'!

Just curious before anyone else tries to join, but say if i were to be a riflemen, would your clan supply me weapons and gear?

And what does the storm trooper role do?

It is the role of shock troops, they commonly use mgs and grenades,,,

the father of my mother was fight nazi one time in leningrad and after he make chase through Poland and germany, he is kill too many Nazi guys and make some romantic times with german womans after is finish this fight  ;)

is dead system from history and is only make hate. >:(

hate is not part of make one bandit, is only love for make nice kill :D

• Like 1