Fionny

Is anyone friendly anymore?

I am not, if you are not in my group and I have good equipment I will shoot or flee on sight depending on the distance and the weapon you are carrying. ^^

Although I would like to find new team mates... without side chat, I am most likely unable to find anyone.

I'm friendly. I'll die once per day though, either if it's by getting plucked out by a camping sniper or by a backstabbing comrade. I live with it though, as this is only a game.

I generally leave people alone, but I got my first murder today and scared another away by shooting my Enfield to attract all the zombies to the barn I was sitting in. Although he said 'Whoa, don't shoot, don't shoot!' I was really not in the mood for letting somebody try to get the better of me when my squad mates had just fended off a huge zombie horde only to get killed by another player while waiting for medical attention. I'm seriously thinking of changing tact, because now I have all my friends gear (he'd been playing on the same character for a while and had some decent stuff) and I really don't want to lose it as I'd at least like to give it back to him so he doesn't feel too bummed out.

Be the solution, not part of the problem. Can't complain if you're doing it too lol.