Sign in to follow this  
Suicicoo

No Loot & Z's?

Is it only me, or are the Zs now only walking around the houses & places, where you find loot?

And not only once in a while, but, i tried to enter one of the village-houses with 2 entrances, one room left&right, i waited 5 mins and the whole time, there were Zs going through, sometimes pushing each other away, because there's not enough space...

The same happened in Stary, where the way between the tents was crawling with hoppers and they all needed to inspect every tent they found...

and in a lot of other places..

is this wanted behaviour or not, does it only happen to me?

and what to do about it? with only my revolver i'm a little too scared to try clearing these houses - i tend to only search in the big barns, where there's plenty of room...

Edited by Suicicoo

has it happened to you, that you don't find any loot?

i've visited some deer-stands and houses and whatnot, and i mostly don't find any loot.

maybe it comes together with no Zs spawning, because everytime i found no loot, there also spawned no Zs.

bug/feature?

Zombies usually spawn before loot, you're either experiencing a bug or some server lag.

Zombies usually spawn in or near buildings, as well as randomly in fields. It's strange that there's so many but it might be the server you're playing on. Some private hives raise/lower the spawn timer of zombies or even the amount to adjust the difficulty.

As far as my experience go this has to do with server lag. I had this bug serveral times on a specific server, where whole villages were empty, because the server just doesnt register me beeing there. I would switch to another server.

As above - it's server lag. Try leaving the 120m radius and coming back a few minutes later.

Walk into grocery store in Berez no loot.

Run outside and take a lap around apartment buildings.

fixed.