Sign in to follow this  
OMGxDAN (DayZ)

Bandit Dan Ep.1

My 2 cents:

Nice quality, looks like your Dxtory settings are set up well and your render settings provide a decent VBR (Even though youtube has been butchering bitrates like crazy).

You left in a lot of just running and messing about, and that really makes it drag on. People would rather just play the game themselves then watch someone do the entire process. If you watch videos from some of the mainstream youtubers out there you will see they usually cut out a hell of a lot of useless footage and usually they have a "mission" or a "goal" not just random aimless running.

This is just my analysis of it, in terms of the videos I usually see being posted here and on reddit, it is definitely up there in terms of overall quality.

• Like 1

You left in a lot of just running and messing about, and that really makes it drag on.

I agree with this man here for the running, is too much.

But I like very much the playing style :thumbsup: see player - say friendly things - shoot to kill - say swearing words - repeet :D

• Like 1

bandit Dan, if you make videos of just pure shooting and swearing on players I subscribe ;)