mikepike8585 (DayZ)

The Release Date for Dayz Standalone

Judging by the announcments of "radio broadcasters" (Lol whut...prioritizing ftw!!!!) the release is like a few years off. I mean cmon.... Player made radio stations , that is EXACTLY what we need to sort out first, not the gameplay itself!

its a good thing the mod is going in such a great direction and actually having some work done to it!

Because making a quick post online saying they will have radio stations takes just as long as developing a game. *piling more sarcasm on*

Judging by the announcments of "radio broadcasters" (Lol whut...prioritizing ftw!!!!) the release is like a few years off. I mean cmon.... Player made radio stations , that is EXACTLY what we need to sort out first, not the gameplay itself!

its a good thing the mod is going in such a great direction and actually having some work done to it!

What's wrong with that? All it takes is a forum post to get that sorted, then you don't have to worry about it later.

I was going to say Rocket is Jesus but if you really want to insult him go ahead... XD

I'm sure calling Rocket Jesus - Something that doesn't exist, is more of an insult than calling him a rich black woman who gives shit away to her fans.

I'm sure calling Rocket Jesus - Something that doesn't exist, is more of an insult than calling him a rich black woman who gives shit away to her fans.

dont be that guy.

• Like 1

I honestly wished that the DayZ Standalone wasn't announced so that the development team would have more time(Take example of ARMA 3) so we could see more features included that'd be definitely worth the wait. For now, we just have to wait and see. What Rocket has confirmed is great.

I believe the Standalone should take as much time as necessary and take note that when the alpha releases, remember that we are testers first, players last.

Straight up... I totally agree!

Regardless of your belief or lack thereof it's still a compliment so long as you're not part of an anti-Jesus party. But hey, to each their own.

This thread is going about where I expected it, from the thread title.

SO GLAD I READ IT.

A week window probably means that the time frame they are aiming towards was by week x. X could easily be December. So stop worrying and move along.

Glad its more realistic too like radio stations I hope strongholds are there too and houses just like origins rocket said he did not like Npcs and I agree.