Sign in to follow this  
wild_man

DayZ PvP Rodeo

Simple and fun a growing dayz sport I think B)

dayZ NoPvP server Rodeo steps for play

step 1 - Join a no PvP server. :thumbsup:

step 2 - Start killing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

step 3 - see how long you can stay on. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Timer starts when you kill the first player, timer stops when admin kick and ban.

I only managed 2 kills and 6 minutes before kick and ban so far but I am improving all the time.

What was your best results riding the dayz rodeo bull?

Tips for fast way to no pvp server. ;)

Go to Dayz command.

In filter type NO KoS!!! or NO PVP!!!

then sort by server population, so fullest are at the top.

Then click the one with the most playurs ;) gud luck and have fun and share here your stories of carebear slaughter.

edit pro tip I put all dayz NoPvP servers in my favourite list of dayz command, when I get kick and ban I delete from list so I never wasting time for servers I already did murders. :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

Not really a 'pvp' rodeo is it?

That's like walking into a chicken coop with a scatter gun and then saying your a big game hunter.

More a troll-ey derby aye..

Edited by RogueNZ
  • Like 2

Not really a 'pvp rodeo' is it, more a troll-ey derby

yes why not, call it what you will, it never fails to satisfy.

that doesn't sound fun at all, actually. not that i care, because I enjoy the PvP aspect, but when they're not going to shoot back, there's no fun in that, just waiting to get banned by an admin.

that doesn't sound fun at all, actually. not that i care, because I enjoy the PvP aspect, but when they're not going to shoot back, there's no fun in that, just waiting to get banned by an admin.

but they do shoot back sometimes if I miss. they even kill me sometimes and this is still a win cos I made them be their true human self for a moment. I made them see that PvP is the way to play. carebears stop being scared of pvp, you have no idea how it feels to watch a guy for half an hour, follow him and see him loot and then take a chance and fire full auto at his head. try it once. It is like crack cocaine and I cook my own.

well actually you are the coward.

they are not prepared to pvp people.

just makes you worse than a "carebear"

Edited by methr1k2dop3
  • Like 1

well actually you are the coward.

they are not prepared to pvp people.

just makes you worse than a "carebear"

I answer each mistake

1 - no coward runs towards players with guns aftter telling them he is coming by use grenade

2 - the first one out actually fires at me first but stop for zed agro they are prepared when they witness grenade

3 - lolwut? you don't understand what is a carebear.

3 - 0 to me - again :D

Edited by KoS

not sure why you would think people would care about what you do. you like trolling? troll away. but no sense posting about it. it's boring.

• Like 3

5 kills, and over 200 insults over blue chat.

Apparently I'm the "worser fag than hitler"

Dayz!

Edit: Ignore the anti-KoS posts OP, bandits have all the fun

Edited by AfterShave
  • Like 1

I answer each mistake

1 - no coward runs towards players with guns aftter telling them he is coming by use grenade

2 - the first one out actually fires at me first but stop for zed agro they are prepared when they witness grenade

3 - lolwut? you don't understand what is a carebear.

3 - 0 to me - again :D

1. Correct, that's a CoD kiddie.

2. Nethier shot at you until the end.

3. He is correct. You are lower than a carebear. You are a egotistical troll. Yes, plenty of you roam the internetz, but whenever one wonders into the DayZ community, it is truly a sad week or so, at least until you get tired and go back to whatever casual FPS you played previously.

• Like 1

ok, I didn't manage to beat my record but I got 3 again before kick and ban. :)

It was on 'AI Island (No PvP)' server. :D

admin was very efficient and ban me in 1 minute after 3rd kill. I forgot to record which is sad because the rage was from the very top drawer. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No worries I make more movies today. :P

Seems like a cuntish thing to do. I take it you're the kind of player whose whole idea of fun is ruining other peoples' fun. Which would be fair enough if it wasn't against the rules on the servers you're playing. No beans for you.

No beans for you.

you can keep beans. :D

I don't give fuck for beans, I only collecting kills B)

Edited by KoS

I don't give fuck for beans, I only collecting kills B)

Do you "collect" kills on servers where people will shoot back too? Or you're getting your ass handed to you over there so you have to resort to "pvp challenges" such as these? :)

• Like 1

Yes, I like best killing on dayz main hives. :)

I like sometimes pvp servers but when I killed player they don't feel rage because they respawn with full gear, fun but not the best. :|

I do love this Rodeo because these guys have selected a no PvP server intentionally to avoid PvP.

NoPvP server is just wrong for DayZ, I am making a campaign to get carebears back in the real dayz and to have real fun experience with PvP and PvE together like rocket wants,. :D

I am dying many times from PvP but my record is still 100% for players I see and killed before they see me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: