Malvarik

What will be the first thing that you will do in SA?

So my question is what will you do when you first play SA? Will you start killing people, getting new clothes, checking out new places,etc? i myself will be starting a series (will be announced later on).

Pounding water and soda to get hydrated for my long run north. And then vomit uncontrollably

• Like 3

play it for 30 seconds, than rant about something in the forums. something is always not right.

no, I will try to survive, like any life in DayZ

Edited by kingkrabbe.#bof

Take all my clothing off, and run helplessly through towns singing "Its raining men" all while trying to form a conga line with infected.

• Like 4

spawn..run..*snap leg* ..ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuu

• Like 2

First play, first spawn, stay alive for as long as possible!

• Like 1

Take all my clothing off, and run helplessly through towns singing "Its raining men" all while trying to form a conga line with infected.

May I join you in this? :D

Die.

1st thing after I get a weapon is kill someone.

• Like 2

1st thing after I get a weapon is kill someone.

This.

Unarmed and freshly spawned? Too bad, you decided you play:D

Other than that, probably die alot, and craft some things.

• Like 1

Spawn,Go explore The new and added town and the bigger Cherno,enter the ship on the coast (As sayed will be in the standalone)Scan for supplies,Kill armed survivors if I hav a gun if not try to steal it from someone.Go North to stray grab some military grade weapons,go north to the airfield take supplies and then go to the end of the map build a base.

First play, first spawn, stay alive for as long as possible!

Me too, plus explore the new clothing options to try to look like this:

ElqVXao.png

• Like 2

See if the BI editing tools work at all.

All of those are stupid suggestions.

First thing I'm going to do is take a shit!

hueheuheu

Basically the same as the mod but I'm going to really try and play carefully. Probably go to a small town to start off to stock up on food and supplies then move to somewhere that I can find a weapon for self defence. As long as I can get enough supplies to travel, I'm fine.

• Like 1

Find someone who has clearly never played and trick them. Probably tell them to go loot a barn and I will cover him and then shoot him until he falls over and let zombies finish him off.

Unarmed and freshly spawned? Too bad, you decided you play:D

Not entirely sure if you're threatening me or asking me if I'm going to kill fresh spawns... or... what?

And I'd never kill a fresh spawn. Unless he had sunglasses. Or boots. Or a jacket. Or flares and a spraypaint can. Or food.

Find someone who has clearly never played and trick them. Probably tell them to go loot a barn and I will cover him and then shoot him until he falls over and let zombies finish him off.

Or wait and see if he actually finds something, and then tell him "Oh yeah that gun sucks because XXX reason. If you give it to me I will provide XXX favor."

And secretly he found the only TWS AS50 machine gun in the game.

Well, my first in game experience in SA will likely be the same as it always is on any server I play with the current mod.

1: Find a quiet weapon

2: Regroup with the Mrs who hopefully hasn't spawned on the opposite side of the map :P

3: Gather Food, Drink, Medical supplies and start searching for a tent

4: Find a vehicle, head north(ish) and build a camp.

I recently found a lovely little village that has everything you need and as far as I can tell, isn't that well travelled so I'm hoping it will still exist with the same facilities in the SA.

I will do what every other sane person would do:

Jump around wearing only a helmet, while Mario music is playing in the background.