Sign in to follow this  
skitzMACHINE

DayZ Community Events in Australia

Hey guys, iv been playing DayZ for ages now. I have been in some events but its always american or uk or such.

I have a question, Does anyone know of, or is doing a Community Event or something. Even if its for fun, No money. 1 day i would want to be in Survivor Games but that's a dream for alot of people.

So yeah

Any Community Events in Australia, as im Australian.

Thanks for any feedback-

skitzMACHINE.

Agree - us Aussies/Kiwis miss out on a lot due to us being on the right side of the world.

• Like 2

My house, tonight...bring a hatchet and nvg's.

• Like 3

When I'm about to murder someone I always yell 'Aussie Aussie Aussie' in direct. If they respond 'Oi, Oi, Oi' I let them live. Otherwise...

• Like 1

Haha yes, Australia & New Zealand. We hardly get any action... Keep Searching guys! :D

Townsville would be the ideal location

Anywhere in Australia would be ideal. :>

Anywhere in Australia would be ideal. :>

I was thinking of a 6 pack radius ..6 beers/Rums 80Ks,6 back,+ what I drink there

Come to Bundy.. we can swim in the Rum Vats at the distillery... it will be fun.. And there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh erbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. sorry i cant stop quoting Anchorman.. funny for my mental age.

Edited by Wazza