Sign in to follow this  
bsturak2@verizon.net

Satellite Phones?

Were you playing Regular Dayz or a mod like dayz Epoch?

Never seen a sat phone in dayz before, unless its something from the new patch or something.

Never heard of a satellite phone in normal DayZ to be honest, are you sure it's legit?

It's a super rare Sat phone where if you use it a tank will spawn at the middle of NWAF and then when you get in it you will be able to fly to the moon. When you get to the moon a zombie will tell you a story. Legend is that one man found the phone and used it and when he got to the moon and heard the story he was so shocked and confused he broke his PC and bought a DS and played pokemon for the rest of his life....True Story... look it up.

• Like 1

It's a super rare Sat phone where if you use it a tank will spawn at the middle of NWAF and then when you get in it you will be able to fly to the moon. When you get to the moon a zombie will tell you a story. Legend is that one man found the phone and used it and when he got to the moon and heard the story he was so shocked and confused he broke his PC and bought a DS and played pokemon for the rest of his life....True Story... look it up.

I'm afraid i find you story a little far fetched to be honest, how in gods name would there be a zombie on the moon, especially one that tells stories ? ;)

At OP its the first time i've ever heard of a "Satellite phone" in DayZ, you sure it's vanilla DayZ or some pimped out server? Take a screenshot of it and post it. Cheers

I'm afraid i find you story a little far fetched to be honest, how in gods name would there be a zombie on the moon, especially one that tells stories ? ;)

At OP its the first time i've ever heard of a "Satellite phone" in DayZ, you sure it's vanilla DayZ or some pimped out server? Take a screenshot of it and post it. Cheers

;)

By any chance you got the number for a good pizza parlor in Chernarus? If so id use the phone for that

Well the whole reason I found it was I found a laptop and didnt know what it was, so the admin later told me that it was to launch Nukes, so I went back and couldnt find it and then he took me to the satellite phone and said he didnt know what it did.