Sign in to follow this  
Winch101

(New player) Looking for Clan - Vanilla 1.7.7.1 - Public

Im 23

from Central Time zone.

- English as first and only langauge. ( as long as you speak some english we're good :)

- I have a Mic

-Basic knowledge and understanding of the game.

-Long time fan of realism/hardcore fps game play.

*Ive had ARMA 2 for about a week now (20+ hours put in)

*Ive played Origins (but prefeer Vanilla)

* I prefeer public servers but would siwtch to hive if necessary.

I am looking for a Clan or large dedicated group that has plenty of members online at most times.

Ive done quite a bit of research on dayz to familurize myself but I don't know everything so patience and helpful guidance is appreciated.

Definatley looking for people who like to have fun and maybe even roleplay from time to time.

I can definatley be a serious player, but very mutch dislike when people are "too serious" about the game.

Hi I have my own Server and my Clan runs it I can teach you on how to be a better player on DayZ my clan likes to have some roleplay and we are laid back most of the time, if you are interested please add me on skype or pm me on the forums. Skype:fknconansgrandpa

The Last Survivors

=Background=

The Last Survivors are a new fresh clan who is currently underprogress of starting a good ,friendly and most important a fun clan!

We are currently on search for a good server to settle on and find som competative clan action!

Myself is a experienced clan leader and member and we together with you, will start a great Clan together.

=Requierment=

-Must be over 15 years old (Exceptions can be made)

-Mature and respect other members!

-Have a microphone that works well!

-Have raidcall where we can talk to our Team members (Its like TS,Vent etc and free aswell)

Do you feel like you have what it takes to become a member?

Add me on skype: Edslatt007

Hey,

If you are looking for a team to join, check out Vision of Perfection Community.

Add me as a friend on steam by finding me ([VoP] PilotVtol) in the steam group and we can get you setup on TeamSpeak and start playing.

PilotVtol

Commanding Officer

Vision Of Perfection

Edited by PilotVtol

Winch101, I'm looking for the same thing and I'm in the same time zone. Do you have Skype?