WBK

What guns would you like to see in SA?

With the new ability to add modifications to your weapon I'm just gonna stick everything I find on mine:

775f1e16.jpg

• Like 9

I wish we had some less than lethal options as I am a medic and would not mind subduing combatives while I work in major cities.

FN303.

Model 870 with Star-Lite Munitions

With the new ability to add modifications to your weapon I'm just gonna stick everything I find on mine:

<Snip>

2pt1bav.jpg

Think i'll just stay with the more simple approach when it comes to guns, less attachments the better. Can't see myself scoping someone with this.

• Like 1

1. More Eastern guns

2. Less Western guns

3. No gun parts that could be described with the words "1913" or "Picatinny"

Edited by Gews

I wish we had some less than lethal options as I am a medic and would not mind subduing combatives while I work in major cities.

FN303.

Model 870 with Star-Lite Munitions

spud gun

gbcannonside.jpg

1. No sniper rifles, or extremely rare.

2. Actually some more melee options would be awesome, KNIVES specifically.

I'd love to see a double-barrelled over under shotgun, like the Beretta Silver Pigeon. They're pretty commonly used in recreation like clay pigeon shooting, and as I live in the UK and have used one, I assume them to be everywhere. :D

EDIT: It would also be cool to see them used for their intended use by shooting birds for food, assuming something like that is implemented!

Edited by Mr.Bewley.Esq
  • Like 1

It would be cool to have to find wood and maybe string to craft a longbow.

Chickens could drop feathers for arrows, just thinking ahead.

Here's some guns we will be seeing in standalone, make of them what you will:

beG7XOh.png

As for me, ignoring the setting and just choosing weapons I'm interested in?

These for a start:

bIwWjRP.png

Edited by Gews

Mosin nagant with a x8 scope that fits it, would be awesome, would never change it again for a proper sniper rifle!

Ruger 10/22. Non-lethal against infected without head shot, but very quiet and ammo being much easier to carry in bulk. Would be great for making it clear to other players that you aren't hostile and military-esq attachments and modifications are common (although probably not in Eastern Europe)

More Russian guns and submachine guns. Also more revolvers of different makes and calibers.

Preferably this entire get-up, but I'll settle for the flip-cocking Winchester 1887 :D

600px-T2JDWin1887-7.jpg

As for me, ignoring the setting and just choosing weapons I'm interested in?

These for a start:

bIwWjRP.png

That's a Mosin and a Tokarev isn't it? If so I know for a fact the Mosin is Russian and I'm pretty sure the Tokarev is.

An M1 Garand would be cool.

Also second the AN-94 shout.

A PPSH would be fun

• Like 1

That's a Mosin and a Tokarev isn't it? If so I know for a fact the Mosin is Russian and I'm pretty sure the Tokarev is.

Yeah the second one's a Mosin I'm pretty sure, and I'm also pretty sure that will be in the SA.

Yeah the second one's a Mosin I'm pretty sure, and I'm also pretty sure that will be in the SA.

It is a Mosin and its been confirmed to be in the SA release. I'm not sure what sidearms will be in other than a CZ pistol.

I would fucking love having a .22 in DayZ. It would be a one shot if you did a headshot at close range, but on longer range it wouldn't do shit to players.