Thom Curry

[SA] Suggestion: NPC Trading Posts

Fact is that trading will become a very very important thing in the SA especially regarding the new loot and economy servers archtecture. Also Rocket has confirmed (latest video) that they are planning to implement a special trading menu ....So the big question is how can we handle trading ingame without breaking the immersion by doing it on the forums or Redditt ony.

As we all know Rocket wants to let the community handle such things and I also think that is the best way. We as a community could establsh our own ( unwritten) wasteland rules for example....let's say we all agree ( except Bandits of course) that for example Olsha is a safe zone where players can go for trading...I know that the trusted field medics have stuff like that in mind too.

thoughts ?

Edit: something like a Wasteland Codex comes to mind.

Edited by Private Evans
  • Like 1

Hello

I can see that you are new so I will point out like many other have

No

Rocket (Dean Hall the Creator of DayZ) Stated himself that he does not like the idea of NPCs and he has no intention of putting them in the game, they have no place

although you have good intentions at hearts those of us that closley follow the mod/SA stuff have seen threads like these pop up and get turned down time and time again

Rgrds

Ski

-bahahaha xD orloked-