potplanty

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

My favourite servers by the best Aussie hosters out there (AusArmA) have been blacklisted for running chat on two servers. WITHOUT ANY WARNING.

You stupid idiots have essentially just ruined most of Australia's gaming experience for NO REASON AT ALL. If you don't want chat enabled then just REMOVE IT FROM THE MOD.

Or how about you GIVE THE OWNERS A WARNING?

Congrats Rocket and co. You have fucked Australia hard. I hope you enjoy losing your fanbase to this dictatorship bullshit.

Right.

I think you might be angry. I suggest chilling out, taking the night off, coming back, and looking at this then.

What the hell happened? ANZ1 and all the other aus servers disapeered? whats going on.. now i cant play.. WTF

the fuck.... I said they MIGHT. Still trying to sort it out. No point flaming the devs about it fuck.

Nah I'm good. It's the middle of the day here. But considering half of Australia's DayZ servers just got blacklisted for the most bullshit of reasons without any warning, yeah I'm going to be mad. If Rocket and co pulled their heads out of their asses and saw what this is doing to their fanbase, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

What do you mean host... Please fight for it.. the aus fanbase is huge. we need more then 4 servers let anone 4 at all. without your servers up noone can play.. Sort this out!! If this gets fixed i suggest making another 1-2 of each timezone -2 and +10 because so many people cant log in due to there only being 4 active aus servers.

Please fix this shit. servers cannot be down fuck sake.

This is what happens when non-confirmed information gets out.

Nobody has actually told him that he's blacklisted. He may have the symptoms of it, but noone has contacted him.

Chill.

Thats aside the point. its midday here. and noone can bloody play. Wtf is going on

It's going to be frustrating but, in due course, I can only assume thy will fix this.

I'm sure the title and the content of the first post promote having a look at it...

And nope, whitelisted just fine. What does telnet show?

Even if you were blacklisted, it would be your fault. The dev's have said NO EDITING THE M-I-S-S-I-O-N then something about not following guidelines could result in blacklist etc.

I'm sure the title and the content of the first post promote having a look at it...

And nope' date=' whitelisted just fine. What does telnet show?

[/quote']

Cheers for the confirmation, now I gotta figure out wtf happened to our connection. Lost it 2 boxes at the same time. :huh:

Oh leave em alone, we lost all our local servers and the next best thing are 1.7.0 servers or 1.7.1.3(?!) NZ servers. You'd be a bit riled up too :P

Also you'll probably find most of the australian players don't play on the the ANZ servers anyway.

If this is how pissed off the OP got about something that was neither confirmed or even likely...I hate to think how he/she functions in day to day life.

Next time, stand up from your computer and walk a slow lap of your house before making a thread like this - I actually feel embarrassed for you.

Oh leave em alone' date=' we lost all our local servers and the next best thing are 1.7.0 servers or 1.7.1.3(?!) NZ servers. You'd be a bit riled up too :P

[/quote']

Read the post again. I wonder what he does when his internet dies, don't Aussies use Empty Tin Cans + Wires to communicate? Must have quite some packet loss.

<3...

Our entire local exchange has been blown for 3 nights now.

Web that little green light came back on this morning, I wept tears of joy.

Servers are back up. The cause of the outage is being investigated. Please don't jump to conclusions and immediately throw the blame on someone and attack them, it can only back-fire if you're guess is wrong. With 200+ players effected we did give a possibly reason for the outage, but no need to take it for a certainty and then go on the war-path.

You do know ANZ3+4 get shut-down tonight too. Won't be back for a day or two as it's moved to a new host... Thankfully you don't know where I live...

Devs have been pretty good with us so far, and there are more then 4 ANZ servers, just none have updated to 1.7.1.4 yet.

This shit made me lol, can just imagine this guy expanding like a balloon. If I was a dev, i'd have trolled him a bit just for the lolz

lol @ OP what a retard.

Love how he made out it was impossible for Aussies to play aswell because of it.

When in reality playing on US servers the game performs alot better, I havent touched a local ANZ server since i started playing on US servers. What a tard.

Oh leave em alone' date=' we lost all our local servers and the next best thing are 1.7.0 servers or 1.7.1.3(?!) NZ servers. You'd be a bit riled up too :P

[/quote']

Read the post again. I wonder what he does when his internet dies, don't Aussies use Empty Tin Cans + Wires to communicate? Must have quite some packet loss.

<3...

HAHAHA Vipeax you assume we are that technologically advanced. shame on you