Delta Smoke 01

BalotaBuddies US46 goes public !! Join in the action tonight with no hassle !! Bring your squads, bring the action !

New Patch UPDATED to 1.7.7.1 constantly being tweaked by our admins to provide optimal playability.

Included fixes that work for

-Taking parts off vehicles

-Bloodbags

-Gutting animals

-Loot spawns tweaked (still more rare, but more than nothing!!)

Night Time is included occasionally but has city lights, and Full moon nights to provide a fun experience while not making it impossible to play. Lay low loot up and lock and load!

These mods did a GREAT job on this and are continuing to provide a fun and exciting game play experience, once again BB tops it. Custom anti-hack and Mod supervision is at its peak right now, know you will be playing on a safe, controlled, monitored server with no admin abuse and you do not have to fear a risk of losing gear to questionable actions.

Edited by J_Camel
  • Like 3

Come play on US46 and shoot DayZ forum admins in the face!

Last night saw a couple of 4SFG guys executing a lacklustre ambush against a couple of my JSF buddies. It seems that despite packing an LMG each, they couldn't take out two guys driving a Land Rover through the outskirts of Pushtoska. They paid the price and their bodies were hidden. Job done.

Come play on US46 and shoot DayZ forum admins in the face!

Hahahahaha Join BB on US46 and kill me when im looting !!!

WINNING !

• Like 2

I've been having a blast on US46! I'm brand new to DayZ, but the BB people have been very patient in answering my million questions. I can't say how the server compares to others as it's the only one I've played on, but I can say that I haven't had any issues. There's usually a lot of people on when I play and the experience has been just what I expected. I'm starting to really like Teamspeak too, as it's much easier than trying to use side chat for everything. The guys I've talked to are hilarious. Makes the game way better. I've even had a couple guys let me team up with them so they could show me the ropes.

All in all, I'd highly recommend people check out the server. I've found that there are awesome people there who all have different ways of playing DayZ. Doesn't matter if you want to be a lone-wolf, medic, or assassin. The server has them all which makes the game very interesting.

• Like 2