Sign in to follow this  
roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Some people really are just dicks.

I just rolled up to the Cherno church in my jeep because I heard gunshots and people asking for help in side chat.

As I rolled up, I realized there was another (exactly the same) jeep as mine outside the church. I honked my horn once and asked if anyone needed a ride.

2 guys came out of the church and one ran up to my jeep saying "Yea I could use one!" It sounded sarcastic, and it was too late before I realized what he was doing.

He shot his revolver through the window and I passed out with only about half my blood. He got in my jeep and I thought for a second I had lost everything, but for some reason he was really intent on killing me. He tried (with zero success) to run my character over for a solid 2 minutes as I was passed out. I got back up, and shot him in the face and got back in my jeep. I drove away 50 meters and got out to bandage, and his friend rolled up. His friend got out and unloaded 2 full mags of Makarov into my chest as I got out of my car, and then I shot him once in the head with my AK and he died. I'm currently hunting for meat in the North to regain my health, and I now feel like one of those invincible assholes I always shoot but never kill.

People just need to learn to shoot for the head!

• Like 6

Welcome to DayZ! You will experience many moments like this during your visit! Most people will never know how and when to kill

Nowadays people could care less from their characters and just care about killing "no matter if i die, just if i can kill atleast one person" New guys and non Mature players clearly have Installed DayZ just for the PvP aspect i enjoy alot more from the interaction with other players. People lack of Creativity, thats why they know nothign else but pvp in DayZ the new guys who never experienced the thrill of interaction back in the summer of 2012

• Like 1

I just rolled up to the Cherno church in my jeep...

I think this might be where you went wrong.

• Like 9

I wonder if side chat has killed more people than it has saved.

for every genuine hero that shows up to help, there are 5 bandits that will show up with a hardon to blast every nigga they see in the face with a shotgun.

• Like 1

for every genuine hero that shows up to help, there are 5 bandits that will show up with a hardon to blast every nigga they see in the face with a shotgun.

Thats a lie!

They will blast u in the face if you are white too :)

Haha, I wish things like this would happen more often to me. Last remotely interesting gunfight I had was this morning when someone started shooting at me in the NWAF, I couldn't spot them so I ran for my life. Lost alot of blood, got no loot...Oh how this game torments me.

I just rolled up to the Cherno church in my jeep because I heard gunshots and people asking for help in side chat.

As I rolled up, I realized there was another (exactly the same) jeep as mine outside the church. I honked my horn once and asked if anyone needed a ride.

2 guys came out of the church and one ran up to my jeep saying "Yea I could use one!" It sounded sarcastic, and it was too late before I realized what he was doing.

He shot his revolver through the window and I passed out with only about half my blood. He got in my jeep and I thought for a second I had lost everything, but for some reason he was really intent on killing me. He tried (with zero success) to run my character over for a solid 2 minutes as I was passed out. I got back up, and shot him in the face and got back in my jeep. I drove away 50 meters and got out to bandage, and his friend rolled up. His friend got out and unloaded 2 full mags of Makarov into my chest as I got out of my car, and then I shot him once in the head with my AK and he died. I'm currently hunting for meat in the North to regain my health, and I now feel like one of those invincible assholes I always shoot but never kill.

People just need to learn to shoot for the head!

From that point it was all entirely your fault. If you wanna help people fine, but take an advantage first, I won't never try to help someone w/o showing him I could kill him anytime I want if I so desire. They tend to be a lot more cooperative :)

Always use the 10 second rule. If they don't drop their gear and talk in that 10 seconds.. Start unloading hellfire at them.

There is no other game where things like this can happen. That's why dayz is great.

• Like 1

Not everyone is a KoS dick.

Today I was driving around the NWAF, saw a guy in the barracks near the fire station.

Beeped the horn, typed in DIrect Chat to hop in.

Drove to the end of the runway, gave him 4 mags for his AKM, my 5l fuel can and left him with the Land Rover (with some stuff inside) so I could 'get back to nature' and have some fun roaming up North.

I have to break the cycle, being safe with a vehicle kills the excitment sometimes :)

Alas there is cure for being a dick.

I have helped lots of players but accept that some players are just in it for PvP and will try to lure you to them for a cheap kill.

The way I look at it is a player is just burning a bridge with this kind of play.

I have gotten to know and become friends with players I have helped but the dick players just go on my shit list.

Op keep up the good work and congrats on dishing out some justice. :)

I have gotten to know and become friends with players I have helped but the dick players just go on my shit list.

hahahaaaaaaaa SO AFRAID OF THAT SHITLIST.

Should have given them a ride to green mountain after they spawned in again for a little one on one with them ghosties...

Last night I was on a 1.7.7 server and saw a newspawn in solnichny on side chat saying can the "hero" Stop and bloodbag him

The hero and his friend opened fire killing the unarmed player and then starting saying in side chat they needed a wheel and fuel for their pickup

I tell them this will not go unpunished

They also described themselves as carrying an ak74 and AKM

So I'm at berezino thinking if they are heading anywhere they may come here for supplies first

The server restarts and only 8 players are left including the fake hero and his friend

After nearly an hour of sitting on the roof of the hospital and seeing a gilli player and later another survivor go by, I see their truck approaching they so kindly described for me on side chat

I hear ak and AKM shots as they get themselves stick in the hospital below me

I throw a load of smokes to attract zombies to the entrance and one of them dies

Now they know someone is here and the fake hero climbs up, I tell him to leave in direct but he fancys his chances and I gun him down as he steps off the ladder

I then get called a noob and that they are going to hunt me down with the friends and camo full if dmrs

Of course, I kindly inform them they may need a new pickup truck

Since then I've witnessed them on side chat luring people in a and getting themselves killed ( their intended victims always say they are terrible shots)

They clearly didn't learn their lesson when I killed them the first time

As far as I can tell the hero acts like he's alone and the bandit sneaks up and shoots their victim in the back of the head

I've even seen them go to pick up new spawns only so say " we went to kill him because he might take a weapon out of our truck"

Really..... Just really?

It's a good thing they were stupid enough th have all their conversations in side chat

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior