Sign in to follow this  
Ghoul_Life

Things About The Mod That Suck Thread

Well that's just rude.

That didn't take long ... and it was s0o0o0o0o0o irresistablyTrollface.png even I couldn't refuse ...

My bad :beans:

• Like 1

Well that fraggle fellow sure is rude, I *someone says something in my ear* Oh....

Uh....Hahaha so we are talking the game mods! Right I tottally knew that =D

*hides in her tent*

• Like 1

Bandit rocks and the scroll wheel menu. The debris on the roads and the tires that pop like balloons on the debris.

Also Fraggle's hair, it looks like an 80's hair metal band mated with a mutant tie-dyed can of Heinz. I bet it is an exact replica of David Bowie's manscaping.

Edited by Zombie Jesus
  • Like 1

Bandit rocks and the scroll wheel menu. The debris on the roads and the tires that pop like balloons on the debris.

Also Fraggle's hair, it looks like an 80's hair metal band mated with a mutant tie-dyed can of Heinz.

SHHH!

He can hear and see yall *covers zombie jesus mouth and looks around dramatically*

Back onto the focus

Only issue I really have with the mod if any is well...just that the zeds should be out there more in numbers, sometimes like a random herd that will roam nearby a survivior once in a while and the only way to survive is to stay low and out of sight

Edited by zfleming12
  • Like 1