Sign in to follow this  
soap167

Explosives and bombs

Will we be able to craft our own explosives/bombs, or will that possibly come in standalone?

Rocket has been stressing a lot on how crafting will be implemented, I will not be suprised if they implement it.

• Like 2

Man that would be OP i mean here is a scenario

'Anyone in cherno?' Said the Bambi

'Yeah im at the fire station' said the Bandit

Bandit is putting bombs down in the fire station.The bandit runs away with his DMR.Waits for the bambi and BOOM the bambi is all over the floor

• Like 3

There was talk of crafting our own grenades, not quite sure how that's going to come about in standalone but it will more than likely be pretty cool.

Edited by BigMike
  • Like 1

Man that would be OP i mean here is a scenario

'Anyone in cherno?' Said the Bambi

'Yeah im at the fire station' said the Bandit

Bandit is putting bombs down in the fire station.The bandit runs away with his DMR.Waits for the bambi and BOOM the bambi is all over the floor

That would stop idiots from saying "I'm here ad going here" on sidechat, wouldn't it?

• Like 2

PVC pipe + something explosive + something that works as shrapnel

It wouldn't beat a grenade, but I bet it hurts.

That would stop idiots from saying "I'm here ad going here" on sidechat, wouldn't it?

No it wouldnt hahah people still do it

empty whiskey bottles would actually be useful with crafting, whiskey bottle + rag + jerry can = molotov cocktail. hopefully it wouldn't take the whole jerry can since 20L to a small bottle doesn't make sense, maybe we will have containers that you can fill almost drop by drop instead of full/empty if you see what I mean. You know so you can make a few molotovs and take 2L out of the can, then use 12L for your motorbike and save the rest for whatever.

I think explosives and bombs can be crafted but still depend on the materials. And I usually used molotovs as my explosive but it only kills little amount number of zombies.

Hopefully sidechat is removed because its the dumbest thing ever for DayZ.

As for a guy running away with a DMR...DMRs won't be in SA lol

would not be suprised if they would add Molotov Cocktails

empty whiskey bottles would actually be useful with crafting, whiskey bottle + rag + jerry can = molotov cocktail. hopefully it wouldn't take the whole jerry can since 20L to a small bottle doesn't make sense, maybe we will have containers that you can fill almost drop by drop instead of full/empty if you see what I mean. You know so you can make a few molotovs and take 2L out of the can, then use 12L for your motorbike and save the rest for whatever.

I like this, however you need a substance wich is a bit more volatile then gasoline(i know whatit sounds like) to mix it in with. To get that really nice WOOSH going on.

(maybe disinfectant?)

EMpty wihiskey+2parts Ethanol acetone etc+1 part gasoline.