r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.7.1 .Dev Bug List

I haven't read through the thread but the main bug is when being a fresh spawn; You get hit by zombies, do the fall animation then get stuck in a holding weapon pose until you die.

Fixed in the next patch. To get yourself unstuck, go crouch or prone. Or don't press C while being tackled in the first place. :)

something messed up in the spawn i'm afraid:

Biplane and HMMV spawn in the debug, this was confirmed by me. after seeing it pop up while logging in and changing skins i went out to investigate (yes i made 24km trip) and saw with my own eyes the freshly spawned vehicles. managed to repair and bring them back to the map area, after that they stayed there through server restarts. i probably should blow them up to see if they spawn in debug again. to be more specific: it is the place where everyone goes while logging in / changing skins. i have coordinates noted down but i'm not sure if i should post them here, since people might decide to go camp there.

Other problems:

1. out-of-sync Z "whack" attack, sometimes after 2-3 seconds (while running away)

2. Z hitting through walls (e.g. Z idling/stuck inside houses, you pass a corridor and hear "whack")

3. Z accelerating (going in attack mode) then bumping against an house side, slowing down, accelerating again and bumping, pretty pitiful

Other remarks:

4. A single hit with infection is a death warrant due to lack of antibiotics - when it happen I simply commit suicide by jumping from a building.

5. Loot is rare, not so bad because it was "too much" in 1.7.6.1

Not worth playing due to 4., game is simply unbalanced - could as well give Z the power to inflict a -12k hit by eye contact or be electrocuted by a lighting from time to time if you are outdoor. Same effect.

_Anubis_

• Like 2

something messed up in the spawn i'm afraid:

Biplane and HMMV spawn in the debug, this was confirmed by me. after seeing it pop up while logging in and changing skins i went out to investigate (yes i made 24km trip) and saw with my own eyes the freshly spawned vehicles. managed to repair and bring them back to the map area, after that they stayed there through server restarts. i probably should blow them up to see if they spawn in debug again. to be more specific: it is the place where everyone goes while logging in / changing skins. i have coordinates noted down but i'm not sure if i should post them here, since people might decide to go camp there.

i sent u a message i could really use the directions to manage my servers

I will say that myself and several guys I play regularly with have seen issue 1 and 2.

heres a few other bugs i have seen

(1)Some players have reported spawning as a fresh spawn (when they had gear before)

(2)players have reported a black littlebird in debug plains i can confirm that a biplane is in the debug plains

(3) i have noticed that some cars will spawn exactly where they blew up and not where they originally spawned

Does any one have any idea where debug plains is so i can get there and blow up the cars/planes/helis to try to get them back in the map?

My tents and some vehicles are being duped across servers, I think this happens when the server restarts. I play on the NZ public HIVE which is vanilla DayZ 1.7.7.1 and when I put a tent down in X location on (for example) NZ 06, I can then log into any other NZ server and that tent, with all the gear inside it, will be in the same location across all NZ servers. This bug has also happened with a tractor as well. Parked it in X location, next day I login to different servers and the tractor was there every time.

However, other vehicles I have repaired and parked somewhere remote have been disappearing... Not sure if theft, hacks, or bugs...

Edited by OEM

I noticed one bug the other day. When you are partially knocked over by a Z I was forced to stand up again but then couldn't move, I had change my stance in order to move again.

Soon as someone gets time to do one i guess.

I dont mean do be disrespectful or ungrateful, but when 1.7.7 was out you guys gave it a week tops and hasted your way to make the 1.7.7.1 fix, now i wonder how long will be stuck with this broken patch?

Soon as we can all quit our real live jobs and work only on the mod it would be pretty fast. As it happens most of us are stuck working just now the testers have the files it depends what gets reported back.

• Like 3

My tents and some vehicles are being duped across servers, I think this happens when the server restarts. I play on the NZ public HIVE which is vanilla DayZ 1.7.7.1 and when I put a tent down in X location on (for example) NZ 06, I can then log into any other NZ server and that tent, with all the gear inside it, will be in the same location across all NZ servers. This bug has also happened with a tractor as well. Parked it in X location, next day I login to different servers and the tractor was there every time.

However, other vehicles I have repaired and parked somewhere remote have been disappearing... Not sure if theft, hacks, or bugs...

Wow i have yet to see that that is one hell of a bug!

Just sounds like they are using the same mission instance on all servers. They need to update each server to have its own instance.

• Like 1

Seem to get infected pretty easy, like a 1 in 3 hit chance.

Also loot seems to be really rare, particularly medical loot, making it impossible to find antibiotics for the infection. I usually die from infection before finding some.

I think for the infection system, we should really have the infection chance lower for regular zeds, and boosted for the "viral" type. This would balance out the infection mechanic easier than a lot of other ways, while still maintaining the zombie threat.

Twice now I've desynced to the point where I've had 'no message recieved for 60 seconds', reconnected and my primary weapon and all of it's ammo have disappeared into thin air...

Edited by mZLY

Hi all,

Some issues that I can report:

- Player location not enough/never saved to the HiveExt.log when running without changing direction or stop their run.

- Player sickness not fast enough saved to hive. That cause many Alt-F4 escape to prevent player sickness.

- Server FPS issue, need to restart the server to fix the problem.

This is a bug report thread not a random rant thread.

This is a bug report thread not a random rant thread.

Thanks for living up to my expectations and deleting my post. Would have posted a rant thread, but you would have done the same thing anyway. Like I said... XBOX 1 damage control.

By the way, it was a bug report. The whole update was one giant pile of buggy, flawed crap. Great work.

Thanks for living up to my expectations and deleting my post. Would have posted a rant thread, but you would have done the same thing anyway. Like I said... XBOX 1 damage control.

By the way, it was a bug report. The whole update was one giant pile of buggy, flawed crap. Great work.

Makes me wish there was more constructive criticism than sharp jabs at the development when the person themselves lack the skills and talent like Razor does to dedicate the time to patch/update the DayZ mod when I'd assume this is only part-time.. Not to kiss ass but I'm sure not inconsiderate. For a mod; it's pretty damn good to receive all these updates :)

In regards towards the hotfix; I have no bug issues lately. My frames have been pretty consistent and zombies are a real fun challenge.

Edited by TIC321
  • Like 1

Post has been pmed back to you repost it as you plz. If you hijack a thread expect it to be removed.

• Like 2

I think it was already said many times, but I can't stress it enough:

Since the new update, I am constantly getting an error 0 from BattleEye when trying to connect to my favorite server.

The text says something about SetPos restriction, and I instantly get kicked... This is very irritating, since it takes around 5-6 starts or a server change to run the game.

Please if you have time, try and fix this!

Thank you and keep up the great work:)

Guys help me :( :unsure:

hack into steam when I went vostanovil password and there is no Armagh 2 well, what else is there need for help please contact Daisi