r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.7.1 .Dev Bug List

Current Bug list

1. Set direction issue during chase.
  2. Infection Error when no zeds are close.
  3. On disconnect error.

Not a bug

Script Restrictions are not issues with DayZ. Server admins must update filters. We will try to update as we go.

https://github.com/D...attleye-Filters

• Like 1

- FPS issues are worse for me and the group of people that I play with than.1.7.7. In 1.7.6.1 I rarely dropped below 100fps, now I never see above 60 and less than 15 is quite common.

- Parachutes sometimes don't disappear after detaching from player.

- Players/vehicles sometimes down spawn where they last saved/logged out. No where near in some cases. Destroyed vehicles routinely respawn fixed where they were destroyed.

- AN2 spawns in the debug plains.

- Tents do not place any where near where the player is looking. Random direction and distance from the player.

- Can't reload the PKTs in the MI-17. Huey works as intended.

Probably not a bug: We had a hacker hit our server and try to teleport everyone, the game kicked every single player for setPos restriction. Awesome job keeping players from getting killed, but everyone getting kicked was hard to take.

Edited by wTheOnew

people on my server are still getting kicked for addcargo restriction when they add a backpack to a container, even though i'm definately on the latest filters.

also i've seen the G36C SD spawn on a crashsite, with my own eyes, as in the logs.

On my server we have some few bug with the new version :

- When a player just get killed, he got kick from the server (don't know why ?)

- The vehicles position aren't saved anymore after each restart

it might come from our host, but still weird just after the new patch. Someone else got the same problem ?

Not sure if this already have been reported but the machete is bugged.

- The first time you are taking it directly into your main weapon slot from where you found it, you need to hit G to make it usable.

- If I put it into the backpack, it uses 6 slots, as being a secondary weapon.

- You can't put it intp your toolbelt directly, it only works indirectly; e.g. if you remove your hatchet from the toolbelt, the machete is added to it.

Huey Spawned on the coastline on my official server right in front of skalisty island it did this too in 1.7.7 but there were more cars with it

Thanks keep up the good work its getting there! =]

Edited by zzzTNTzzz

Still having ammo eaten by the backpack if there's not enough room for the weapon and the ammo. Even though there's no room, the game pulls in all of the weapons ammo and destroys it.

I think the FPS issues is from the current ARMA 2 Patch. Not too sure though. Even happens to me.

• Zombies try to hit you, a sound occurs but no damage is done while running.
  • Fireplaces take longer than usual to create, sometimes dupes more than 2 and is misplaced on the ground.
  • Journal shows a blank page when showing your humanity. (Or always shows up as 'Joker' as a card)

Future Update Suggestions:

• Zombies should make sounds when eating players on the ground. (Such as chewing, moaning); longer time the zombies consume the bodies, the body will become hidden which could prevent fresh spawn players getting loot back from their previous character if killed by zombies.
  • Lower blood levels should make your player become cold easier, making infections occur a little more often.
  • Study Body function being more detailed (specifying multiple gun wounds, killed by blunt/sharp melee weapons)
  • More clothing options, especially for females
  • Throwing trash items should be noise dependent(tin cans, glass); making it easier or harder to distract zombies.
  • A possible Statistic menu to review your stats after death, replaces the 'You Are Dead' Menu. (Reviews how long you've survived, etc)

Edited by TIC321

I've played in BMRF #3 today (private hive) and the only bug i noticed is the old zombie ghost blinking once in a while over some zombie corpse. It's kind of freaking me out.

• Like 1

I've played in BMRF #3 today (private hive) and the only bug i noticed is the old zombie ghost blinking once in a while over some zombie corpse. It's kind of freaking me out.

Yeah, i'm getting this a lot too, happened about 6 times yesterday, and if you're close enough they can and will give you a slap.

On a private hive (Wireworld, in UK), I have experienced zombies doing their death animations twice every time I killed one of them.

I had a problem where last night joined in an my character had lost all its ammo and bandages. Found 2 other players who said the same thing. Don't know if its a bug or not.

I get a red "drag" option every time I get close to loot.

_Anubis_

are u sure this isn't a server side script?

On a private hive (Wireworld, in UK), I have experienced zombies doing their death animations twice every time I killed one of them.

Wireworld is using a new patch. Bugs need to be reported to Mac and not here.

Thanks

Not sure if it was server side or not, but I downgraded to 1.7.6.1, joined a server, and my character was wiped. Fresh spawn kit gone don't know what happened.

Every relog doubles the inventory. Server: De 25

without telling others how to exploit this, all i can say is there is a easily exploitable duping bug.

just noticed people exploiting the hell out of this 2day

very hard to detect (other than sitting and watching the players)

I can PM a dev with more info. or they may already know about it.

Edited by dizzmain

No one on my server can pick up any engine parts or backpacks, we simply get the [Anti-Dupe] Error message.

Tried running 1.7.7.1 with no addons or mods and it still has the same issue.

In fact if players try to pickup a bag and drop their own they wont be able to pick up their backpack again because of the anti dupe message.

is the body disappearing going to be fixed? today i killed a bandit, so he immediately ragequited and the body felt into the ground...

without telling others how to exploit this, all i can say is there is a easily exploitable duping bug.

The relog double your complete char sonetimes, still in since 1.7.7. Should be known.

heres a few other bugs i have seen

(1)Some players have reported spawning as a fresh spawn (when they had gear before)

(2)players have reported a black littlebird in debug plains i can confirm that a biplane is in the debug plains

(3) i have noticed that some cars will spawn exactly where they blew up and not where they originally spawned

Does any one have any idea where debug plains is so i can get there and blow up the cars/planes/helis to try to get them back in the map?

Dupefest 2000. Simply logging off and back in dupes your character and gear.

Just saying, after 1.7.7.1 was installed, my character got completely reset. Had a Ghillie suit, so that might be why. My friend with normal Camo Clothing got reset as well.

I haven't read through the thread but the main bug is when being a fresh spawn; You get hit by zombies, do the fall animation then get stuck in a holding weapon pose until you die.