dephroyal@gmail.com

Starting a 'Serious Group'

I'll keep it short.

I'm looking for self efficient survivor players, English speaking, that are generally serious about the "game" DayZ. Must have vent/TS3/or Mumble and not afraid to tell each other to 'shut the fuck up' when potential hostiles are present. Tactics and security is a must and knowing the difference between joking around time and when it's time for everyone to be real.

Looking for players in the ages of 21+. (Possible to make exceptions)

Please don't bother if you're too young to handle harsh language

Don't bother if you ask 1,000's of questions

Can't follow orders, don't even try.(Can't stress this enough)

I'm generally nice (don't get me wrong, I am an asshole) and I can support up to 25+ people with supplies just on my own, but I do get annoyed by too much goofing off, especially at the wrong times

Steam user name: dephroyal

I would refer you to the Walking Militia but you're looking for a super cereal group dedicated entirely towards a serious military cause. I like that and wish you luck.

I'm a 38 year old hc gamer. Would love the opportunity to roll with you. Please add me via steam using "cricket".

I am 20 years old, hope that doesnt matter that i am 1 year younger. I am hc fps gamer and i am really into this game/mod. I need some serious people to explore/raid with, my steam is "secreth92".

Hey, i'm 24 years old and i am currently looking to get with a serious group as well, surviving out there alone has gotten pretty boring, need a good group of guys who i can trust. add me if your interested in getting together and shit. Steam name is kickassdude123

PS i have a mumble server we could use.

19-turning-20 year old here. Now I'm sure that's a huge deterrent, but let me just say that I'm at least competent and mature enough to listen when given orders. And I know you probably hear that quite a bit as well. So if nothing else, let me just say that I've been studying modern military tactics for the past 4 years or so, so I've at least gotten that going for me in regards to helping the group survive.

So if you're willing to give it a shot (don't worry, I completely understand if you aren't), Steam name is EricksHinumaru.

My steam user name is in the OP post, add it fellas.

If I get enough people (currently have 3) we will be opening our own TS/Vent/Mumble and then a server for DayZ, the server is down the line but its in the plan.

Currently playing atm.

What servers do you play on? Do you have a preference for difficulty? (No crosshairs/No 3rd person/etc.)

hello, im interested in joining your group. steam name: Mr.Trouselbarf, i am usualy on every day...add me/message me on steam.(wont let me add you)

I am interested, I live in texas.. pawdaw2000 steam. I work M -th Days but play most nights and from F - SU.

I am 19 but 20 in 3 months hopefully this is not a problem, I am intensely interesting in this style of group, I can follow orders, but can speak my mind when needed (hostile sighted for example), I understand a fair amount of military talk, so I can be useful.

I am sgthughes (ribrant15) on steam, if you are not interested in me joining you I completely understand.

Hey I'm 21 and really interested playing with you guys. I started playing last week and really want to play with a group of people that are serious about it. Hit me up at steam usually on once a day.

Steam name: brb?!"

I would like to join this group if I can, I have Ts3 and take this game very seriously but of course still have fun. I'm 16 but have the mentality of a 21 year old, I have been looking for a group like this for a while.

21yr old here been playing since late april. usually run with a bro of mine but im looking for a bigger group so we can get more done. right now im nw of the airfield, m3a4 and g17 lots of supplies and ammo. i added you on steam, hit me up.

I would like to join this group but I'm only 18. I have been playing with serious clans/guilds for 5+ years though. I am willing to prove that I am a serious player and would be a valuable member. I have Ts3.

My steam is KingKazul.

Hope you consider me.

Thanks.

So just add your steam ID?

And you use Primarily TS?

Steam ID: FunFryFrenzy

Just lookin for a crew to do shit with. Tired of running Solo and evading people... Hate being outnumbered

So just add your steam ID?

And you use Primarily TS?

Yes.

Seems like numerous people are having issues joining and its all the same problem.

Enter this berkelium.typefrag.com:6395 and then connect.