Sign in to follow this  
XOLiD

Okay...What's the deal with no loot ANYWHERE!?

So for the last 2 days me and 2-3 friends have been grouping up together on public hive servers going around looking for crashed helis and checking stary/NWAF. Last night we found roughly TEN crashed helis and only two of them had any thing good, a m249 SAW with one belt on one and a FN FAL with no clips on another. EVERY OTHER HELI HAD NOTHING!

Shortly after we went to stary sobor, lo and behold there wasn't a single piece of loot in any of the tents. Then we proceed to NWAF, and guess what? Not a single piece of loot at all in either barracks, the firestation, or ANY of the hangars.

Now today we went to a different server just missing one person and checked the NWAF again. The ONLY thing we found was a M16A2 with two clips in the southern barracks. Out of every other possible place for loot there wasn't a single thing, not even empty cans.

What is going on with the loot lately?

Edited by XOLiD
  • Like 1

I totally agree with the heli thing but I'm finding loot fine in other places besides grocery stores and houses.

Look in barns and houses you would be surprised

dont forget to mention the castles... good chance to find something there because nobody is looting it.

Finally the game goes into the right direction...

Guys I think you should all reconsider your expectations. You are talking about high-end mititary equipment. Its not like we are talking about the "normal" loot here, which is absolutely fine at the moment. We are talking about the most powerful weapons in the game. Not every yerk should be able to carry a M4A1 SD CCO like in the previous patches. Hell I left stashpiles of assaultrifles behind because I got something better. Now I am excited about an AK74 Cobra. Its great!

I found 2 M14's and an 870 in Balota and I only checked one deer stand and the ACT.

I love it! Survival again! Is it not wonderful? :P

I honestly don't notice a difference except for hospitals and super markets.

Weird... I found a FN FAL AN/PVS-4 in a supermarket, dunno how it got there, I dropped it though, no ammo and the night vision scope was not going to be very helpful as I rarely play at night.

Weird... I found a FN FAL AN/PVS-4 in a supermarket, dunno how it got there, I dropped it though, no ammo and the night vision scope was not going to be very helpful as I rarely play at night.

guessing somebody dropped it for a winchester or lee-enfield

Last time I played I lose two times blood or at least the thirst indicator was totally empty and blinking for a good time because I didn't find drinks anywhere but I finally got the drinks after killing bunch of zombies. Drinks seem to be pretty rare now but I kind of like that. Water bottle would help a lot hehe.