Sign in to follow this  
Aporis

All about DayZ Standalone in one Thread! Pics,Vids and posts.

Keep up the good work fella, it's appreciated by many.

new video added can be found from the Latest E3 Videos spoiler button

Extra Screenshot coming tomorrow!

Nice work, thanks for the effort. Now when can they take my money!

first post

I honestly was expecting more @ E3 :(

I wish the zombie animations were re-done and have a lot more variety. Also, I hate that they are just doing Chernorus 2.0

Maybe its just me, but I have no emotional investment in this foriegn land that I have never heard of....it puts the burden of creativity on the player. I guess what I am trying to say is that it would increase player imerssion if there was more to the back-story or at least set in a familiar place.

first post

I honestly was expecting more @ E3 :(

I wish the zombie animations were re-done and have a lot more variety. Also, I hate that they are just doing Chernorus 2.0

Maybe its just me, but I have no emotional investment in this foriegn land that I have never heard of....it puts the burden of creativity on the player. I guess what I am trying to say is that it would increase player imerssion if there was more to the back-story or at least set in a familiar place.

The game itself is in Pre-Alpha alot of stuff will change, and I'm Really Glad they are making Chernarus 2.0 but I hope that Creators of Taviana, Namalsk and other great maps will join the team to create these awesome maps again.

Any Idea when we're gonna be able to buy into the Alpha/Beta like in the Minecraft model?

Any Idea when we're gonna be able to buy into the Alpha/Beta like in the Minecraft model?

Somewhere between tomorrow and 2 months as Dean Hall said in one or multiple of the E3 Videos.

We are talking about a game that is played world-wide, so "familiar place" seems like a term that can only ever be true for some players. The new buildings and all the environment stuff they did looks very good to me and is absolutely detailed. The map offers a big variety of sceneries to put the player in and I think after some time of playing the most people get the hang of it and feel like they were in well-known territory.

• Like 1

We are talking about a game that is played world-wide, so "familiar place" seems like a term that can only ever be true for some players. The new buildings and all the environment stuff they did looks very good to me and is absolutely detailed. The map offers a big variety of sceneries to put the player in and I think after some time of playing the most people get the hang of it and feel like they were in well-known territory.

Absolutely this is what i wanted to hear, have some beans! i think there will be alot of passive and neutral encounters and i would love CQ Combat inside bigger buildings such as hospitals or maybe smoke someone out from regular building with Tear gas if they add it, or just regular frag's as those will be propably implemented.

Added new video!

• Like 1

Added new video!

holy...why do i believe that many dayz gamers could actually be like them...

holy...why do i believe that many dayz gamers could actually be like them...

You mean like they ave no idea what the keys are to use anythign in the game, they are total newbies and every second word is a swear one? :D

Wow. I've wanted to get this game for a while and I'm definitely going to get the alpha. Really nice thread mate!

NEW VIDEO! Showing New Locations, Animations and More!

Added new video!

Finally something new not from E3!

• Like 1

Very nice thread! Add the Rezzed stuff. :)

they are here :P

Finally something new not from E3!

I didn't get it! When he said "We’ve set a date now – a window of about a week.", what did he mean with that?