Sign in to follow this  
Holeman

the shake of soda drink

you everyone know how when you have can of cola or other drinks it sometime explode with bubble all over? when have shaked the drink it blow up if you know the meanings

so what i suggest here now is that when you have cola in bag and you run you have to stand around and wait for while before you open the can or it blow up in your face and drink is spilled all over chernarus

also the sound shoulds attract the zombie. what you think=

• Like 1

what you think=

Great idea. While we're at it, we should make it so sometimes the seal breaks on the soda, then it goes flat. When you're player drinks it, he will proceed to scream "Fuck this. This tastes like shit" and what should attract zombies too.

what you think=

• Like 1

so what i suggest here now is that when you have testicles in sack and you run you have to stand around and wait for while before you open the zipper or it blow up in your face and sperm is spilled all over chanrus

what u think??

• Like 4

so what i suggest here now is that when you have testicles in sack and you run you have to stand around and wait for while before you open the zipper or it blow up in your face and sperm is spilled all over chanrus

what u think??

wot

• Like 1

Great ideas! The developers should shift ALL of their programmers to this very important modification.

Hello there

Rather than being sarcastic, why not point out the flaws in OP's idea in a polite way?

@Holeman, Your idea, whilst original, is probably a bit to "macro" for the game.

It is an original idea though and I haven't seen many for a while. Good stuff, keep 'em coming!

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
grammar

In the action menu there will menu there will be the option

"flick can"

You have to do it six times or your delicious soft drink will spill all over Chernarus and kill the plants.

I was not trying to be sarcastic!

I tap the top of the can every time i open it.

I just think this is a little silly.

Like when you go to drink the soda, not spilling it, is taking into consideration.

what u think??

As immature as it is, you made me laugh