Reverence

[RS] Revolutionary Sharpshooters - Recruiting - [TS3]

[RS] APPLICATION FOR DJTOXIC

• TeamSpeak Name: DjToxic
  • Steam Name.(Optional) I change steam name often, but if it's important, you'll get it.
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I am a really good shot with a sniper rifle. Such as DMR<3. I am also usable in close quarters. I can perfectly fly a helicopter, and I can take of, fly and land with a plane. Also I don't whine, and get mad for stupid things, such as dying. I am strategic and would really like another clan to play with. Also I will be playing DayZ a lot of my time, espessially now since it Summer, and no school. Also I have a fairly small YouTube channel, with around 100 subscribers, but I get a lot of views. So it would be fun to do some recording, and maybe make a series if you're into that. My YouTube channel is: www.YouTube.com/MrFr3dDy98
  • Age. 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK] EU, Norway, but I speak fully English.
  • Expericence playing DayZ. I've been playing DayZ since early Alpha around April-Mai 2012.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* It's kinda hard to rate yourself. But I would say a safe -7-.

Edited by DjToxic

[RS] APPLICATION FOR DJTOXIC

• TeamSpeak Name: DjToxic
  • Steam Name.(Optional) I change steam name often, but if it's important, you'll get it.
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I am a really good shot with a sniper rifle. Such as DMR<3. I am also usable in close quarters. I can perfectly fly a helicopter, and I can take of, fly and land with a plane. Also I don't whine, and get mad for stupid things, such as dying. I am strategic and would really like another clan to play with. Also I will be playing DayZ a lot of my time, espessially now since it Summer, and no school. Also I have a fairly small YouTube channel, with around 100 subscribers, but I get a lot of views. So it would be fun to do some recording, and maybe make a series if you're into that. My YouTube channel is: www.YouTube.com/MrFr3dDy98
  • Age. 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK] EU, Norway, but I speak fully English.
  • Expericence playing DayZ. I've been playing DayZ since early Alpha around April-Mai 2012.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* It's kinda hard to rate yourself. But I would say a safe -7-.

Join us on TZI @ ts3.thezombieinfection.com

• TeamSpeak Name. Sgt. Hobo
  • Steam Name.(Optional) b0bth3h0b0
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) im a good Designated marksmen and good in firefights
  • Age.19(in 8 days)
  • Location [Example: US, UK]Canada
  • Expericence playing DayZ.Been playing for about a year
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 6 or 7

• TeamSpeak Name. Sgt. Hobo
  • Steam Name.(Optional) b0bth3h0b0
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) im a good Designated marksmen and good in firefights
  • Age.19(in 8 days)
  • Location [Example: US, UK]Canada
  • Expericence playing DayZ.Been playing for about a year
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 6 or 7

Please join us in our TS

• TeamSpeak Name. TheTamsen
  • Steam Name.(Optional)
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything you're specifically good at etc...) Experienced marksman, experienced teamplayer, open for tactical solutions and lots of time to play. I don't have a ton of experience with Origins or Breaking Point mods (I've found and defeated the Bloodsucker several times in BP), and I've never built a house in Origins. Open minded, quick learner, appreciate silence in icky situations (chaos on TS/skype really ruins the moment). I'm a heartless bandit/murderer, I prefer having an overview of the situation before shooting at others (Taking my time to simulate worst case scenarios, possible escape routes and the presence of other players)
  • Age. 20 y/o
  • Location [Example: US, UK] Denmark
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Since May 2012. Experienced combat pilot (H-60, UH-1H, Mi-17, Mi-24)
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* - 6.5

I hope I'm the guy you're looking for, and vice versa.

*e added notes

Edited by TheTamsen

• TeamSpeak Name. Michael
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I put everyone elses needs before my own and I am quite experienced.
  • Age. 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK] UK
  • Expericence playing DayZ. 1 YEAR +
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7

• TeamSpeak Name. Nozactim
  • Steam Name.(Optional) Nozactim
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) You should recruit me because im good in bad situations. I can help the team navigate a flank manuever, for example, in a bad situation with another clan or just a few other players. Im a quick learner (there are so many different manuevers in Dayz I still dont know everything). Im open-minded, meaning if someone asks to anyhting at all, I will try it even if im not sure about doing it.
  • Age. 16
  • Location [Example: US, UK] US
  • Expericence playing DayZ. 1 year
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 6
  • Thanks for taking time to read this!

Edited by Nozactim

I am unable to connect to the [RS] TS it resolves it then tries to connect then it fails to connect what should I do?

I am unable to connect to the [RS] TS it resolves it then tries to connect then it fails to connect what should I do?

try this instead: ts3.thezombieinfection.com

• TeamSpeak Name. TheTamsen
  • Steam Name.(Optional)
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything you're specifically good at etc...) Experienced marksman, experienced teamplayer, open for tactical solutions and lots of time to play. I don't have a ton of experience with Origins or Breaking Point mods (I've found and defeated the Bloodsucker several times in BP), and I've never built a house in Origins. Open minded, quick learner, appreciate silence in icky situations (chaos on TS/skype really ruins the moment). I'm a heartless bandit/murderer, I prefer having an overview of the situation before shooting at others (Taking my time to simulate worst case scenarios, possible escape routes and the presence of other players)
  • Age. 20 y/o
  • Location [Example: US, UK] Denmark
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Since May 2012. Experienced combat pilot (H-60, UH-1H, Mi-17, Mi-24)
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* - 6.5

I hope I'm the guy you're looking for, and vice versa.

*e added notes

Recruited

• TeamSpeak Name. Michael
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I put everyone elses needs before my own and I am quite experienced.
  • Age. 15
  • Location [Example: US, UK] UK
  • Expericence playing DayZ. 1 YEAR +
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7

• TeamSpeak Name. Nozactim
  • Steam Name.(Optional) Nozactim
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) You should recruit me because im good in bad situations. I can help the team navigate a flank manuever, for example, in a bad situation with another clan or just a few other players. Im a quick learner (there are so many different manuevers in Dayz I still dont know everything). Im open-minded, meaning if someone asks to anyhting at all, I will try it even if im not sure about doing it.
  • Age. 16
  • Expericence playing DayZ. 1 year
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 6
  • Thanks for taking time to read this!

Both please join Ts3.thezombieinfection.com and meet us in our clan channel

• TeamSpeak Name. Bozo97
  • Steam Name.(Optional) Bozo97
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) Im good at sniping and close quarters
  • Age. 16
  • Location [Example: US, UK] Australia
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Played for a long time, with friends, pretty good at it
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10 7

• TeamSpeak Name: Kaesoron
  • Steam Name: Kaesoron
  • Why we should recruit you: I'm a very active player I'm not the best at the game far from it but i can hold my own in a firefight
  • Expericence playing DayZ: Bits here and there never really had a team to roam around with so haven't really had the experience I've been looking for.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self: 3-4

TeamSpeak Name. Daniel ( If there is someone else who's name is Daniel, I also go by Hannibal )

Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) Because I am a dedicated, mature person who will follow orders and assist the clan in their goals.

Age. 14

Location [Example: US, UK] US

Expericence playing DayZ. A year or so by this point

Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7

• TeamSpeak Name. Bozo97
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) Im good at sniping and close quarters
  • Age. 16
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Played for a long time, with friends, pretty good at it

• TeamSpeak Name. Bozo97
  • Age. 16

• TeamSpeak Name: Kaesoron
  • Steam Name: Kaesoron
  • Why we should recruit you: I'm a very active player I'm not the best at the game far from it but i can hold my own in a firefight
  • Expericence playing DayZ: Bits here and there never really had a team to roam around with so haven't really had the experience I've been looking for.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self: 3-4

TeamSpeak Name. Daniel ( If there is someone else who's name is Daniel, I also go by Hannibal )

Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) Because I am a dedicated, mature person who will follow orders and assist the clan in their goals.

Age. 14

Location [Example: US, UK] US

Expericence playing DayZ. A year or so by this point

Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* 7

All join the TS

• TeamSpeak Name. OGBunny
  • Steam Name.(Optional) 1erPLG Winged
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I am a very good pilot (was a transport pilot for multiple sim clans), am patient, and willing to take orders. Also I am a good shot, and do fairly well in most combat.
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Playing since the mod first came out, on and off, but have only stuck to vanilla dayz.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* Around a 6=7 mostly due to my inability to get off my feet when started.

• TeamSpeak Name. OGBunny
  • Steam Name.(Optional) 1erPLG Winged
  • Why we should recruit you. (Anything your specifically good at etc...) I am a very good pilot (was a transport pilot for multiple sim clans), am patient, and willing to take orders. Also I am a good shot, and do fairly well in most combat.
  • Expericence playing DayZ. Playing since the mod first came out, on and off, but have only stuck to vanilla dayz.
  • Give an Honest rating of your self. 1 - 10* Around a 6=7 mostly due to my inability to get off my feet when started.

Go ahead and join our TS

I'm Kentucky Bourbon, I was on the TS last night with some new recruits, I can't connect to the ts :(

<10:58:22> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.

<10:58:22> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.

I'm Kentucky Bourbon, I was on the TS last night with some new recruits, I can't connect to the ts :(

Its back up now.

Teamspeak name: Johan

Why you should recruit me: I am a good shot with a sniper rifle. Such as DMR. I am also good in close quarters. I can fly a helicopter and drive cars. Also I don't whine, and get mad for stupid things, such as dying. I am strategic and would really like another clan to play with. Also I will be playing DayZ a lot of my time,

Time playing dayz: 5 months

Give an honest rating: 6

Teamspeak name: Johan

Why you should recruit me: I am a good shot with a sniper rifle. Such as DMR. I am also good in close quarters. I can fly a helicopter and drive cars. Also I don't whine, and get mad for stupid things, such as dying. I am strategic and would really like another clan to play with. Also I will be playing DayZ a lot of my time,

Time playing dayz: 5 months

Give an honest rating: 6

Go ahead and join the TS

mate get on the other ts Ts3.thezombieinfection.com go to the rss channel