JAM1EE (DayZ)

Looking for UK/EU players

Hi guys and girls, I'm fairly new to the game and looking to get the most ot of it. I'm not the best nor highly experienced as of yet, but wanting to progress in the game with other people.

I'm online alot and looking for people to join together to raid towns etc, I'm not into being a bandit, only defending myself. :)

Add me on steam if anyone is interested, I currently have 3 other people wanting to play so lets see how many people we can get together :D

Steam addy - ionized

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966060671/

Hey dude, me and my mate have been playing for a week or so, uk based, we wouldn't mind grouping up, both friendly etc, the more the better :)

I would like to join yall as well. I am American but I cant play til night so most of the USA servers are night and I have been playing on UK ones.

I will add you on Steam also. I am in the UK and play most evenings till late.

I also am not into the bandit style of play.

Not sure if I got the right account for you. You can add me though. And anyone else who likes to play non bandit and is EU / UK times feel free to add me. Steam name : Molten@home

I'm up for joining. I'm UK and play on it most nights. I'll add your Steam now, might be able to get a game in tomorrow night!

UK and Eu players in our group.

Feel free to give me a message or check out our details below. :)

Hello

I'm not a bandit either. I don't think I've killed another player yet.

I'll add some of yon Steam in case you want to join up.

My steam name is Bluesydave

My in game name is Roadkill

I would like someone to team with, You may think im a bandit if you came near me cause of the heart beat but I am not the people I killed were on defence and If anyone is interested add

Steam:Dylan9889

Id play with you too but i need to get my new laptop it'll be awesum in a big ass group raiding towns

losts of replys. looking good. need to setup a meeting point and when we are all gonna do it. Once we meet. first thing is to raid somewhere and try get as many people equipped as possible. then we go from there.

I would definitely like to join a group of UK/English speaking people. My in game and Steam name is OneSullenBrit, but with the Six Launcher, I probably won't be using Steam all that much.

I have Skype/Mumble/TS3, so we can use voice comms.

Everyone else: Feel free to add me on Steam. I don't launch the mod via Steam at the mo as it's broken, but can chat through there and arrange meet-ups. I need to dig out my headset too...

Steam ID is jkmacey, in-game ID is iSeeDeadPeople

I'll be playing tonight at some point.

Hey dude, I'm in UK and play survivor style. I usually work about 3 to 4 days a week. I'll add you on steam when I'm home.

Any other UK players feel free to add me on steam username is krazerage.

Hey I added you, I really would like to play with a group, will not be available this weekend, but after that I'm ready whenever.

I am sgthughes (ribrant15) on steam

sgthughes on skype

brilliant night with the group so far, around 7 of us. Did some extractions of players etc. a few fire fights! and 1 team kill on me haha! was a good night. anyone else is welcome, we are near cherno atm!!

Feel free to add me and if you see me online send me a message and we can meet up to raid some places.

Steam: spangley_special