Sign in to follow this  
Encryptors

DayZ Origins DMR (probably addressed but...)

I have been playing Origins for a while and at one point stopped playing it. When I got back I finally found the DMR and scraped up enough m24 clips to get ammo, but I noticed the dmr was surprisingly inaccurate. Is this intentional, or is this just a bug? I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but I'm late to the party and this is bugging me at this point.

Edit: I'm not talking about bullet drop I've noticed it lands to the left or right of where you aimed

Edited by Encryptors

I have been playing Origins for a while and at one point stopped playing it. When I got back I finally found the DMR and scraped up enough m24 clips to get ammo, but I noticed the dmr was surprisingly inaccurate. Is this intentional, or is this just a bug? I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but I'm late to the party and this is bugging me at this point.

hey you've reached the suggestion forum. so this is not really one therefore i propose you wait till a nice mod is going to move it into the general discussion area or so. have a nice time here.

edit: on a second thought it might eventually also to small parts be a suggestion somehow i guess

Edited by joe_mcentire

Inaccurate how? At what range?

The DMR can't zero the scope so are you talking about bullet drop?

also this is pretty obvious but have to check, are you fully rested/steady?

is it inaccurate when you prone down fully rested if so then hopefully someone can tell you why.

Edited by Chris529

I can only assume you're talking about bullet drop. If you're not sure what that is, refer to Youtube for some great guides on using the DMR scope. If it's something more serious (like a bug) then I would suggest visiting the Origins forums and looking for info or reporting it to their devs.

Edited by Fraggle