GrumpyGat (DayZ)

If DayZ was made in the 90's

I think we can all agree that we would probably have stuck with mario instead.

[/url Edited by GrumpyGat
  • Like 34

my childhood would have been so much more fun!

Screw Mario. I would have definitely played that game. Pretty accurate except for most of the 90's games didn't go online except through lan. And first time my friends tried to cheat, I would just cross the room and kick them out of their chair.

• Like 2

I assume we're talking early-90's as by the mid 90's we had the n64 and PS1 and shiz

Edited by Dekartz

If you made a pokemon style DayZ

and

Made it have small looting

I would play the shit out of that game

I grew up on pokemon games

• Like 2

Haha, I never really worked with flash games before, but perhaps its worth taking a look at making a little DayZ minigame like this. Guess i would have to talk to Bohemia about that

Thanks, love it, love it, love it.

• Like 1

LOL Oh My God... had to be the funniest shit I've ever seen. I love it completely... reminds me so much of the nintendo RPG games.

You just got yourself a subscriber sir, hope you do some more that was great.

• Like 1

To hell with mario, it's the most childless game I've ever played, constantly recycled, when I see adults play this I think there's something wrong with them, when people choose mario over a game which has took years of preparation and hard work, they're playing a crappy cash cow game..same story every time...like cod...

I would probably still play dayz in the 90s though, that's when all the grim graphic novels came out, it woulda had a huge impact.

I think we can all agree that we would probably have stuck with mario instead.

[/url

No, I've cursed him, that little plumber should be shot, then put on watchdog, I want to see his plumbing ID

I would love to see a Pokemon dayz though, with lavender town in chenarus, creepy..

Edited by Zombiesaurus

Haha, I never really worked with flash games before, but perhaps its worth taking a look at making a little DayZ minigame like this. Guess i would have to talk to Bohemia about that

You probably wouldn't have to talk to them about it due to the fact they don't own DayZ they own Arma. And basically it would just be another mod just like the many similar mods to DayZ such as Breaking-Point, or Origins.

Nice work :thumbsup:

Thank you! Definitely didn't expect it to explode as it did, I will be working on getting another episode up soon!

Ride the Lightning while it's hot man :D

looks like you got 6000 likes overnight, congrats :beans:

I love it! Took me back to my youth. Lovin your work.

• Like 1

I love it! Took me back to my youth. Lovin your work.

haha thanks! I also grew up playing these types of games on the SNES and Sega Gen, and making this video really brought back a lot of those old memories :)

I love how the food/health icons etc are actaully pretty similar to the ones we have in game! 8 bit icons FTW! lol

Edited by Box