Bennett1120

Randomly dying..WTF

I am so pissed that I made a account here to post this story... I was playing on an amazing server, no lag, hackers, anything, and I had survived around 5 days 8 days, I had amazing loot, a insane gun, tons of food, and I had just found a car, so I went to a nearby factory to look for car parts. I find what I need, and just as I leave the factory my guy flys about 5 feet into the air, lands, breaks his legs, and dies. I have broken my legs randomly several times, but never like this. I am honestly considering if its worth it to play this game anymore. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

I actually have, were you near a pier/port of a city?

It would happen all the time to me and my friends, we started calling it "God's Thumb" because anytime we went there "The God's would throw us up in the air."

We avoided God's Thumb, never happened again

• Like 1

Don't get too attached to your amazing loot and insane gun.

Bugs happen rarely, but they do happen.

Yes, I remember aborting near Stary Sobor with one of my mates to find a better server, we joined another server, and both my friend and I were flung about fifty meters and killed us both. It happens :P.

It would happen all the time to me and my friends, we started calling it "God's Thumb" because anytime we went there "The God's would throw us up in the air."

Yep, I was neir the port outside of Berezino. At least I know im not the only one

My friends and I call it going "Superman" XD

My friends and I call it going "Superman" XD

Lol nice, yeah we were actually referencing "Holes" the movie/book.

There was a mountain in the shape of a thumb of something idk haha

A. Don't fall in love with your gear.

B. hackers and bugs are a bitch!

C. every one has died from bull shit.

D. if you didn't die from a player 9/10 your body will be there so make your way back to your body!

E. good luck my friend! hope you have a better experience. everyone have these moments.

to give you a related story...

i once fixed up a ATV (took me like 40 mins)

was driving outside ele NE,along coast.

got to a bridge.

when i got to bridge i launched into the air about 30 feet and flipped like 8 times and landed and died.

i brushed it off spawned and made my way back there. picked up my DMR and my ATV was surprisingly not too damaged.

made my way to NEAF and had a bitchin time

Edited by methr1k2dop3

A. Don't fall in love with your gear.

B. hackers and bugs are a bitch!

C. every one has died from bull shit.

D. if you didn't die from a player 9/10 your body will be there so make your way back to your body!

E. good luck my friend! hope you have a better experience. everyone have these moments.

to give you a related story...

i once fixed up a ATV (took me like 40 mins)

was driving outside ele NE,along coast.

got to a bridge.

when i got to bridge i launched into the air about 30 feet and flipped like 8 times and landed and died.

i brushed it off spawned and made my way back there. picked up my DMR and my ATV was surprisingly not too damaged.

made my way to NEAF and had a bitchin time

Yeah every time we died we always made it back to our body, however there was always a chance to get glitched again while looting yourself.

tape it so we can laugh about later :thumbsup:

its a weird-ass bug. It happens when you run around at the pier.