Trollz0r

Hero adventure gone wrong?

So first of all, im a hero with few exceptions. I love it to heal people and help them wherever they want to. But if they shoot at me or if i yell at them to put the weapon at the ground and they dont do it for like 20 sec. I break them a leg first or knock them out. If they start shooting again i kill them.

Now to my story. Maybe some of you guys know the map „Celle“. If you dont know it, try it its great fun (origin is better but i wander from one topic to another). So it started directly in celle and my friend on the teamspeak and me (guess what, he´s also a hero) decided to go to the airfield. It was my first time playing dayz since ages so i dont watched the food a and drink thing on the right side oft the screen. As we ran through a forrest near a field my friend spotted 2 guys with a double barreld shotgun and 1 of them had a ghillie suite and a ak. We yelled at them for like 20 sec. But they started shooting at us. First we wanted to run away ( we had both a ak with kobra but as i said were heroes) but then i decided to knock them out and then run away. It worked but i remembered theyre clantag „TGA“. Later at the airfield we first went to the firestation when we heard someone talking in direct chat. We decided to hide in the firestation and tried to calm them down when they entered. Then the Teamspeak crashed. I totally panicked cause i didnt know what my friend is going to do now. 15 sec after that i collapsed (in dayz ya evil bastrds not in real life) because i had no more blood ( as i said i forgot about the screen on the right). At the „Knock out screen“ i suddenly saw those 2 guys shooting but my friend saved me and killed them. We had no bloodbag cuz we found no hospital on the way so i had to eat tons of our beans. We wanted to leave the airfield bacause it was too dangerous when the 2 guys from the field we met before arrived. Those 4 were from the same clan, but now we just ran off instead of shooting. About 15 min later teamspeak worked again and my friend and me found a heli, next to the airfield. We later found out, this was the heli of their clan. I guess this was our first bandit act, but please dudes out there, if someone says lay down your gun, do it. Ist the best thing for both.

Edited by Trollz0r

So first of all, im a hero with with few exceptions. I love it to heal people and help them wherever they want to. But if they shoot at me or if i yell at them to put the weapon at the ground and they dont do it for like 20 sec. I break them a leg first or knock them out. If they start shooting again i kill them.

Now to my story. Maybe some of you guys know the map „Celle“. If you dont know it, try it ist great (origin is better but i wander from one topic to another). So it started directly in celle and my friend on the teamspeak and me (guess what, he´s also a bandit) decided to go t the airfield. It was my first time playing dayz since ages so i dont watched the food a and drink thing on the right side oft he screen. As we ran through a forrest near a field my friend spotted 2 guys with a double barreld shotgun and 1 of them had a ghillie suite and a ak. We yelled at them for like 20 sec. But they started shooting at us. First we wanted to run away ( we had bot hak with kobra but as i said were heroes) but them i decided to knock them out and then run away. It worked but i remembered theyre clantag „TGA“. Later at the airfield we first went tot he firestation when we heard someone talking in direct chat. We decided to hide in the firestation and tried to calm them down when they entered. Then the Teamspeak crashed. I totally panicked cause i didnt know what my friend is going to do now. 15 sec after that i collapsed (in dayz ya evil bastrds not in real life) because i had no more blood ( as i said i forgot about the screen on the right). At the „Knock out screen“ i suddenly saw those 2 guys shooting but my friend saved me and killed them. We had no bloodbag cuz we found no hospital on the way so i had to head tons of our beans. We wanted to leave the airfield bacause it was too dangerous when the 2 guys from the field wem et before arrived. Those 4 were from the same clan, but now we just run off instead of shooting. About 15 min later teamspeak worked again and my friend and me found a heli, next tot he airfield. We later found out, this was the heli of their clan. I guess this was our first bandit act, but please dudes out there, if someone says lay down your gun, do it. Ist the best thing for both.

So, you aspire to the frankie playstyle that many have adopted since, until someone they help has better gear than them >.>

• Like 1

So, you aspire to the frankie playstyle that many have adopted since, until someone they help has better gear than them >.>

It is always like that. If a survivor is unarmed, he's always friendly. Wait until he gets a gun...I don't shoot unarmed people, and I don't judge those who do.

i guess yes but i didnt copy it. i played dayz since the first day and frankie too so you could say we both invented it and maybe some others too :)

Holy wall of text and bad grammar :o

stfu im german and wrote this text in about 3 minutes.also i had german grammar in my word document on. dont troll trollz0r and GTFO of my topic Edited by Trollz0r

Edited by Trollz0r

Take the idea that OP's first language is not English before making a comment like that, please.

--

Einfach ignorieren die unhöflich Personen. ;]

• Like 1

Mein jacke ist auf dem bahnhof! Oh und ich mochte bon bon (ich habe nicht Umlaut :( )

sorry couldnt resist.

As for the OP, I only drop my gun if im certain I cant shoot my way out of the situation ;)

Edited by Easy_Tiger

but please dudes out there, if someone says lay down your gun, do it.

untitle.JPG

I'll be friendly and I won't shoot but I will never lay down my gun. I don't ask those I help to lay down their arms and I don't expect them to do it.

I've never gone in for the dropping of weapons either. That said, don't worry about your grammar, OP. Many English as first lingua speakers fail to use or comprehend it reasonably well on the internet. The point of your account was comprehensible and that is all that matters.

I'm on a Namalsk kick these days. Was listening the other day to a couple of groups going at it over the server teamspeak. One was holed up below ground in Object A2, the other wanted to join them. So the guys in the bunker set the condition that the guys above ground drop all their weapons before setting foot on the ladder. The negotiations went on for some time - it was quite dramatic and entertaining.

I also play hero mostly, but for some reason, the banter between these two groups stirred something ... mischievous within me. So finally, after the above ground group agreed to drop their weapons, I made my way closer to the area. I had been rooting for the second group, hoping they would not give up their means of self defense, so I was slightly disappointed in their decision.

Anyway, as soon as the second group descended into the bunker, the members of the first shot them down. Claiming to be a stray member of the group they had just killed, I pleaded with the bunker guys to gather around the base of the ladder so I could drop my weapons down as a show of good faith. I claimed to have a railgun.

Yep, you probably guessed what happened next. A few grenades down the hole later, and A2 was mine to loot alone - along with seven corpses. Not a very heroic move, but at least someone came out on top.

Edited by Saethkept

Take the idea that OP's first language is not English before making a comment like that, please.

--

Einfach ignorieren die unhöflich Personen. ;]

danke dir, ich werds versuchen aber so grammatik fanatiker regen mich grundsätzlich auf ;)

lg

Edited by Trollz0r
  • Like 1