Sign in to follow this  
ango122

Hackers

I was on the server, fockers platoon.i was just running towards Cherno and then evry person on the server got teloported into a little arena thing. And of corse they all shot each other so I jumped to the ground, pretending to be dead. I then saw a bandit shooting all the dead body's so I shot him dead then the admin said server rollback log of now. So I loged of and was back where I was. Why the hell do the hackers do this!!!

Edited by Ango1223844845

Because they have nothing better to do.

Yeah they think they are cool with that "power".Worst of all is that players do kill each other when that happens don`t they see that just helps the hacker?

It was very anoying when they did it becuse I spawned actually back from where I was when I got teleported so I had to run a lot

Replacement for parental love? iunno.

I didn' even know the thunderdome is still a thing out there. Good to know, that even sciddies obviously still enjoy yesterday.

Hackers - imagine the weedy looking guy that you bullied at school. That's him. Payback's a bitch.

Edited by SAL_iOGC

Hackers - imagine the weedy looking guy that you bullied at school. That's him. Payback's a bitch.

I'm that weedy guy.

I dont script.

L